Shiny_Rock
Watching football.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im clean, dressed just out of the shower
Feeling bad with vertigo but have to make lunch soon

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
I just got back rom taking the kiddos to the lake and now I am about to start diner.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
This minute? Having a lie down reading PS while my husband takes care of our daughter. I spent my kid's naptime working on painting flowers. I ran out of paint! Oops? So they aren't even done lol. Right away after that I did rosemary chicken and mashed potatos with gravy and did the clean up afterwards. I deserve a rest now I think lol.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Drinking wine (red). Don't want to cook dinner but will do it of course. Tomorrow my babysitting shift starts at 6:30am. Hopefully the toddler is going to be sleeping, but I must be ready to get her any minute as soon as she wakes up.

Last edited:

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Cleaning the pantry. It's a mess! Earlier today we went to the coast and had a nice walk. Went into a few boutiques and supported them. Found a few beautiful halloween decorations, and a few articles of clothing for myself. We went to a pumpkin patch and loaded up for our front porch.

How was the traffic? Usually we were stopping our comings to the Ocean in September because of traffic jams on all roads leading to the coast. Then resuming our regular trips after Halloween. I promised one nice PS member to go to the shore and look for goose necks (some kind of expensive seafood). It may only be possible under the low tide condition, sunshine and a small number of people (dogs) on the shore. The ideal day is October 16th evening. Hope there won't be many cars.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am having my first cuddle with Tibby in over a week
He was very weary while i was sick - probably worried about being tripped over or fallen on
But it seems he does still love his mommy

Q

Queenie60

How was the traffic? Usually we were stopping our comings to the Ocean in September because of traffic jams on all roads leading to the coast. Then resuming our regular trips after Halloween. I promised one nice PS member to go to the shore and look for goose necks (some kind of expensive seafood). It may only be possible under the low tide condition, sunshine and a small number of people (dogs) on the shore. The ideal day is October 16th evening. Hope there won't be many cars.

We left at 8:15 am and are 3 minutes from Los Gatos where we catch 17 South. We were in Capitola by 9 am and actually found parking! Beautiful day.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Waiting for a student to join me in a Google Meet so that I can help him with the last homework assignment.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What we’re doing now. Similar to yesterday but way windier.

And our ice cream was much larger too. Long story but suffice to say we’ve got extra miles to cycle :lol:

084380A2-CC86-43CE-907D-4224B2C77C39.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just came back from taking my 94 year old mom and son David to get our flu shots. They had a drive up tent set up so you could stay in your car. It was an experience...haha I’m procrastinating sitting here instead of doing laundry, etc.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU so much @Arcadian !!!!! I‘ll probably look on Etsy for children’s butterfly masks and purchase the supplies needed to make them sparkle. Thank you for taking the time to explain in detail how you achieved this look. If they turn out half as pretty as what you posted my grandniece will be thrilled. Thank you again for your help.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at our potentially “new” car.
43CB10CF-44C4-4D7A-91B3-17012A9F3927.jpeg

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Unpacking and going thru old paperwork and shredding - nothing fun at all.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's pretty!

Thank you! I'm torn. I love our old car which is very pretty and doesn't have that huge monster grille on the front. But the newer car has better safety features and the profile is a bit sleeker.

Unpacking and going thru old paperwork and shredding - nothing fun at all.

Shredding can be cathartic. :)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I’m sitting here having lunch of instant noodles and missing my son who we moved to UCSD last Friday. Sniff. Trying not to bombard him with texts. Everyone is telling me to let him spread his wings for a few day’s....but I’m sitting here wondering what he is eating for lunch, whether his roommate and him are getting along etc etc.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. Do we have another skater here? Is the forum FSU?

Ooh noooooo. Could not skate to save myself (although I would like lessons and was looking into them before Covid)

I'm the idiot that clings onto the boards!

I'm just a huge fan! In my dreams I'm beautiful, 17 and can do a triple lutz-triple loop!

It's Golden Skate.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results