shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you best qualities?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy, by reading your posts, you are truely very nice and always have something nice to say. I can just see it now....your babies coming out with smiles on their faces.
9.gif

Gypsy, you just gotta roll with it. I like to laugh at least 3 times a day. It does a body good.
41.gif

Kaleigh, great minds think alike. In this day an age, it''s soo easy to get caught up with all the negativity, people always in a hurry, blah, blah, blah. Believe me, there was a time where I was sad and negative.

Kcoursolle.....cookies? Did I hear yummy hot cookies? I''ll be right over!

Cehra....girl, you just crack me up! LOL
36.gif

Oh, Heres a good quality in Strmrdr. All his helpful posts, all the kind words he says about Wifey2b, and all the funny jokes and stories. Just gotta love that.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 12:41:48 AM
Author: strmrdr
hmmm well I guess I serve as a good bad example....
thats all I can think up right now.
Ok let me fill in here[:)

Storm is a great friend!!! Trust me I know!!
2.gif

He is always looking to help people on PS!!!
He is a great cook
18.gif

He's got an awesome fiancee, wifey2b!!!
30.gif
30.gif

He's a nice person
And yeah... He's got a kicken sense of humor!!!!
31.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 1:00:32 AM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 5/27/2007 12:41:48 AM
Author: strmrdr
hmmm well I guess I serve as a good bad example....
thats all I can think up right now.

2.gif

He is a great cook
18.gif

He''s got an awesome fiancee, wifey2b!!!
30.gif
30.gif

He''s a nice person
And yeah... He''s got a kicken sense of humor!!!!
31.gif
sssssshhhhh you will ruin my reputation!! ROFL

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 1:00:32 AM
Author: Kaleigh

2.gif

And yeah... He's got a kicken sense of humor!!!!
31.gif
When I go to Rocky Talky I always see Storm helping newbies out; it is awesome!! *high five*

Gothgirl is always so sweet to cheer people on in SMTR!

I want some cookies
11.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Lisa is just pure sweetie pie material
1.gif

All our PS'ers are just wonderful
9.gif

Gypsy, I thougt of another good quality; you sound like you are great w/ money!!! That is always a HUGE plus in my book.
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its really funny but I too thought of my bad qualities before I thought of my good ones!

1) I am loyal - just like a dog!
2) I am very positive - after so many bad things I still look for the good
3) I always want to help
4) My grumps never last long and I try not to take them out on anyone else. I''d rather just hide for a while.
5) I would come running in the middle of the night if someone needed me
6) I smile - a LOT!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everyone on PS has so much beautiful qualities... This is such a positive thread, thank you for starting it, Gypsy!
5.gif

I always do my best.
I''m sympathetic and I have a lot (sometimes too much) of empathy for others.
I always look for the bright side of things or the best in people.
I always try to help.
I''m very loyal.
I''m very polite.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, you have many great qualities! I''m glad you started this thread, and I''m glad you''re coming out of your funk. I think those funks are really helpful sometimes because they kick us in the pants and make us think about things!

Some of my favorite people are on this thread. Skippy, you have got to be one of the most upbeat people I''ve ever met, on line and IRL! Kaleigh you strike me as a very loyal friend. Firegoddess, it''s very clear you are very loving and caring with your kitties. Irena and Leonid, you are very good moderators and very fair. Thank you for PS. Sara, if you give a complement, it''s not an empty one -- you are honest and true. Indie, "I''m both intuitive and logical" that is cool! The best of both worlds. Strm, you forgot to put one of your funnest qualities -- really bad knock knock jokes! I love them! Thing2of2, I love the elephant brain thing. Gothgirl, most people would rather talk than listen -- being a good listener is a great quality! Maisie, you have a rare, sweet spirit. Anchor, you are right, this is a great group and I like to read your posts.

I have the gift of introspection and an analytical mind.
emotion-15.gif

I''ve been called a diplomat.
I am forgiving and I''m not a push-over, a balance I have finally found.
I learn from my mistakes.
I will never stop learning, even when I''m old.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/27/2007 12:41:22 PM
Author: Maisie
Its really funny but I too thought of my bad qualities before I thought of my good ones!

3) I always want to help
4) My grumps never last long and I try not to take them out on anyone else. I''d rather just hide for a while.
6) I smile - a LOT!
And in the purely superficial sense, you are a very beautiful gal! Congrats again on getting your job at the jewelers, I wish you the best of luck there!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And Gypsy, you are a funny, empathetic (sp?), sweet but serious person who obviously takes the utmost care in thinking before replying to everyone else''s posts...I have come to respect you and admire you very much. Thanks again for starting this thread--you''ve shown that you do have a positive side amidst all that thoughtfulness that sometimes comes across as a l''il bit dark. But I like that! don''t change too much!
36.gif
35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You all are making me blush over here!!

I''m so happy that this has been such a positive post. I think I''m definitely coming out of my funk. And it''s in great part thanks to you all. Your feedback on some of my darker posts really made me think and resulted in a switch being flipped for me. As a result John and I had a long time about the tension we''ve been experiences and the causes... and we are much better now. Plus, thanks to you all telling me to give my co-workers another shot, we had a fabulous time in Watsonville at an air show yesterday with a co-worker and her husband. It''s so nice going out with another couple. And I''m getting back on track regarding my boundaries with my family. Overall, I''m feeling a lot happier. And it''s really thank to you guys... especially Mara and Neatfreak''s comments about intensity and relaxing along with the positive reinforcement too not change ''too much.'' I really think that it''s necessary for me to take sometime and ask for help when I know something is wrong, but I can''t see the light out by myself. So ... thank you all for being there to guide me through the dark.
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is one of those threads I should bookmark and refer back to every day when I don''t feel like getting out of bed ( which is often!) Seriously, though, I''m so glad Gypsy posted this and so many responded. It''s nice to see people treating themselves well for a change.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2007 2:42:00 AM
Author: monarch64

Date: 5/27/2007 12:41:22 PM
Author: Maisie

3) I always want to help
6) I smile - a LOT!
And in the purely superficial sense, you are a very beautiful gal! Congrats again on getting your job at the jewelers, I wish you the best of luck there!
Thankyou! Oh I am blushing now!
4.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
PSer''s just rock. Everyone is so helpful and nice. Gypsy, I''m glad your feeling better. I know it''s hard and sometimes we dwell on all the negative. Just remember, I know it''s corny, but when life gives you lemons: you just gotta smile and go with it. For every bad thing is a good thing. Life is a road of learning and growing. We just got to hang on.
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are many people here I could say nice things about. Gypy, it is great that you decided to see things from a more positive perspective, though I always like your posts, even the one''s in which you are more self critical. Honestly, I think that in assessing our own flaws we can really grow.

Kaleigh, of course, my real life friend now, lives literally 5 mintues away, I am so lucky!

Lorelei, though "cross the pond" is dear and wonderful and I hope to get to meet her someday.

Skippy''s sweetness just seems to jump out of her posts, she is positive and light and bright.

Maisie, Monarch, Gypsy, Dani, Diamonseeker, Sevens, UCLA Belle, Ephemery, there are so many names that I am forgetting, all of you make being on here a wonderful diversion. I know I will be adding to this thread for all my favorite PS''ers as I get my mind in gear...

I think I am a great friend. I am loyal, not so blindly that I am not real, but I support all of my friends in their choices and really try to keep my judgements out of the picture unless asked.

I love my family and would go to the ends of the earth for them.

I also love animals.

I think I am sensitive and compassionate, of course there are times I lose my cool and there are people who do rub me the wrong way, BUT, I tend to be very accepting and try to be a very kind and fair person.

I think I have good taste in things, which is of course superficial, but nice surroundings and such are a wonderful thing, and I do appreciate the efforts of others, even if things are not to my personal liking.

I am organized and try to be competent and accomplish my goals, whatever they might be. Some days, when I feel really crappy, my goals are minimal, but I have a lot to do with three kids and a hubby and home and dog, and while I love it all for the most part, some days are more taxing than others.

I really am a people person. I enjoy chatting and meeting new people. I also like exploring new places, and if some of my fears eased up I think I could really enjoy the world''s offerings even more.

I try to be well informed and interesting. I admit to some gaps in my political knowledge, but overall I like to read and learn about lots of things.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do my best to keep all the jewelers in business.
2.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 8:03:14 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I do my best to keep all the jewelers in business.
2.gif
9.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Fun post Gypsy!! And I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better about things... sometimes it just takes a shift in perspective, and though that's so much easier said than done, it sounds like you're doing it.
1.gif
And thanks for including me, DF! I don't think anyone could quite imagine this community without you... you have such a gift for giving honest, straightforward opinions in a fair and gentle way... that sensitivity is so appreciated.

I went through a lot of soul-searching in high school and it took me some time to feel truly, wholly comfortable in who I am... but I would say that level of comfort is one of my best qualities now. Or at least one of MY favorites about myself!
2.gif
At the very least, it's probably the one people comment on the most.

Beyond that, I appreciate my intelligence... even though I tend to over-think in a way that's definitely detrimental! It made for a rough childhood at times too, and I definitely wouldn't wish that on my own children... I'd prefer to trade some IQ points for athletic ability or something a little more fun.
31.gif

I'm honest almost to a fault (Cehra, I'm with you on that!)... in a classroom or workplace or anywhere else, I'm usually the one to bluntly point out whatever everyone else is hesitant to say! But for the most part I've learned how to be tactful at the same time.
12.gif

I have a horribly dry, sarcastic sense of humor... but I definitely amuse myself! (Cehra, with you on that one too... haha) And other people seem to be amused by just how MUCH I amuse myself, so that's good I suppose.
3.gif

I'm not always as positive or optimistic as I wish I could be (I SO admire that in other people!), but I appreciate the little things... coming home at the end of the day to both my hubby and my kitty-cat, meeting my best friend for mani/pedis, having a picnic in the park, lying on the beach people-watching with my mom, getting a text from my little brother saying "have a nice day sissy", admiring the new paint color I chose for the foyer (deep, rich burgundy!)... those are such small things that make me truly, genuinely happy.
30.gif

Oh, and I have an incredibly close relationship with my family... although that's not really a quality, I think I just got lucky with that!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results