shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you best qualities?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
As Irina had pointed out... I get bogged down in negativity from time to time. So I thought I''d be postive for a change! *gasp*

My favorite qualites about myself are:

My ability to laugh at myself.
My ability to empathize with others. Even if I don''t agree with someone''s position I can always see thier point and where they are coming from.
I''m smart and catch onto things quickly.
My passion for animals. Particularly cats.
My continued strength of conviction in dealing with my family.
My loyalty to my friends.

Okay... that''s enough.

So... your turn. What do you like best about yourself?

Oh and Irina? You''re right hon... it gave me a big mood lift to think about my strengths for a change.
2.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, to add to your list, I think you are very gracious
emsmile.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn't it funny how it's harder to make a list of our good qualities than our bad ones? Or is it just me? LOL.
2.gif

I can put myself in other's shoes and always do, when I'm talking to them.
I'm a loyal friend.
I'm fairly smart.
I am very empathetic towards animals.
I make people laugh alot.
I give good advice (so I've been told).

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
You are also very astute in picking up on other people''s vibes and honest and helpful in your replies
36.gif

You provide lots of great info and links when people are looking for suggestions. Case in point: When we were both looking for baguette halos for asschers, you started threads and had lots of helpful advice. Ironically, neither of us went that route
1.gif

I''ll post more of your great qualities when I have a little more time...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
BizouMom--- Thank you! I really appreciate that. I think you are very friendly and helpful, loyal and caring... and have lovely heirloom bling. I also find myself nodding at your posts quite a bit! What do you like best about yourself?

FG-- it is MUCH harder isn''t it? I also think you are very kind and compassionate.

Isaku-- Hello lady.. how''s the bling coming? Thank you kindly for your compliments. I think your a very classy and openhearted lady who makes me smile whenever she posts in one of my threads. What do you like best about yourself?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I think you are like me you like to think things through before leaping! Nice strength
9.gif

Mine are. . .

I am very methodical in my thinking
I am very happy go lucky
I have a smile on (90%) of the time
I am amiable.
I am a great friend and empathetic (I wasn't always but time has given me that trait)
I am silly
I love my family
At work I am told that I am excellent with clients and they request me to come back.
I am told by coworkers that I am a lot of fun to work with.
That is it
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Something I''ve noticed about everyone here is that she is always very helpful, kind, & honest.

And Skippy, I can just tell by the tone of your posts how happy you are.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
i like this thread
1.gif
and Gypsy i think you are very realistic about your positive qualities and personally appreciate your compassion for animals, though i am afraid of cats. Well that''s my only flaw otherwise i am perfect.
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy I can totally see your positive attitude in all your posts as well as your enthusiasim for life. I think you'd be a great person to work with too, so I can see why you get a lot of repeat customers! I am methodical and do like to think things through.. sometimes I get stuck when I do this... but even that is better than looking before I leap for me. Hmmm... looking before I leap. Wonder if that could be applied to the graceless thread.
27.gif

Thank you Zoe.
21.gif
I think that you are a very patient person as I've threadjacked you a time or too! What do you like best about yourself?

Irina... I'm sorry you're afraid of cats! What is it about them that scares you? Have you had any bad experiences? And yes, other than that... you're perfect LOL!
3.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
No bad experience no experience at all, i guess they look so fragile to me i am afraid to hurt them, use to deal with dogs and horses. Ones i had a hamster and was terrified to hurt it too even having nightmares about it. Sorry for OT.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 4:54:40 PM
Author: Gypsy
Skippy I can totally see your positive attitude in all your posts as well as your enthusiasim for life. I think you'd be a great person to work with too, so I can see why you get a lot of repeat customers! I am methodical and do like to think things through.. sometimes I get stuck when I do this... but even that is better than looking before I leap for me. Hmmm... looking before I leap. Wonder if that could be applied to the graceless thread.
27.gif

me too!!! That is why I think we are the same when it comes to that!! I saw it in you and me. hehehe. I do think it is good to think things through though because we find those LITTLE DETAILS
9.gif
That is what makes good accountants and lawyers; the details
2.gif

Thank you Zoe and Gypsy, it isn't always fun. I find people who HATE me because I am so positive; it use to bother me a lot but lately I learned it is their problem NOT mine.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy,
I think you are a very caring, warm and funny person. I always enjoy reading your posts. Also you have been through a lot lately. But come here with a positive attitude, and are open to change etc.. That to me is what makes you so likeable.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 5:34:06 PM
Author: Pricescope
No bad experience no experience at all, i guess they look so fragile to me i am afraid to hurt them, use to deal with dogs and horses. Ones i had a hamster and was terrified to hurt it too even having nightmares about it. Sorry for OT.

Oh Irina, trust me they aren''t fragile. They''re little lions.
5.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 5:34:06 PM
What''s OT?

Hmm. I can see why cats would freak you though. John is still like that with them. I find it amusing because as long as you know how to hold them, they are little despots. But he''s always had BIG dogs and it was such a shift for him. Cat''s have very distinct personalities and are very much thier own person. They give affection on their own terms. Now thier terms can be very generous mind you... but well, it''s not always convenient that the cat thinks bonding means sitting on your head.
9.gif

Skippy, I think that''s a great observation. It is nice to have commonalties to relate to . I''m sorry that jealous or mean people try to steal your joy. But you are right that it''s THEM not you.
5.gif

Positive attitude an open to change. That''s high praise from one of the hands down most generous, warm hearted, positive amazing people on here. What do you like about yourself Kaleigh?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 4:35:02 PM
Well that''s my only flaw otherwise i am perfect.
9.gif
9.gif
10.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks Gypsy that's very sweet of you.

Well...
I am a good friend
A good listener
I'm a good Mom
A great care taker, those duties are done now..
I am a caring person
I'm funny, making people laugh just makes me day.
I see the glass as half full, not empty.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a great thread Gypsy! Way to be positive!!!

I think some of my best qualities are:
I''m a good listener
I can relate to and have conversations with people from all walks of life
I''m fiercely loyal to my family and friends
I have what I consider to be a great sense of style
I''m not afraid to try new things
I feel the need to do what small things I can to make the world a better place, not in the Miss America sense (world peace, etc) but doing little things on an everyday basis that will contribute to the big picture.

35.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:19:02 PM
Author: monarch64
This is a great thread Gypsy! Way to be positive!!!

I think some of my best qualities are:
I''m a good listener
I can relate to and have conversations with people from all walks of life
I''m fiercely loyal to my family and friends
I have what I consider to be a great sense of style
I''m not afraid to try new things
I feel the need to do what small things I can to make the world a better place, not in the Miss America sense (world peace, etc) but doing little things on an everyday basis that will contribute to the big picture.

35.gif
I think that those two in particular are fabulous qualities... and not something most people have.
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:14:01 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Aww, thanks Gypsy that''s very sweet of you.

Well...
I am a good friend
A good listener
I''m a good Mom
A great care taker, those duties are done now..
I am a caring person
I''m funny, making people laugh just makes me day.
I see the glass as half full, not empty.

Isn''t that the best? I love making people laugh. I''ve always though Lucille Ball was one of the most amazing women to have made so many people laugh and feel good in a positive self-depreciating way.

While it wasn''t fun at the time it was happening, the snow story I posted in the other thread always reminds me of one of her episodes.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I like this thread to, but when I thought about it I came up with my 10 worst qualities before I came up with my best!

If you are my friend you are my friend there''s little I won''t do for you.
I always rise to a challenge.
I love to try new things.
I am a sponge, I love to learn.
I don''t complain.
I am self-aware.
I have no problem saying "I was wrong" and "I''m sorry."
I''m content in being exactly where I am when I am, even if it''s not a comfortable place, because I know I will always gain something from the experiences I have/have had, good and bad.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:36:06 PM
Author: KimberlyH
I like this thread to, but when I thought about it I came up with my 10 worst qualities before I came up with my best!

If you are my friend you are my friend there's little I won't do for you.
I don't complain.
I am self-aware.
I have no problem saying 'I was wrong' and 'I'm sorry.'
I'm content in being exactly where I am when I am, even if it's not a comfortable place, because I know I will always gain something from the experiences I have/have had, good and bad.
The highlighted one is so Kimberly!!!!! She is so good to everyone! She is always cheering people on in the WWT and I LOVE THAT!
35.gif
She rocks!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2007 6:38:03 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 5/25/2007 6:36:06 PM
Author: KimberlyH

If you are my friend you are my friend there''s little I won''t do for you.
I don''t complain.
I am self-aware.
I have no problem saying ''I was wrong'' and ''I''m sorry.''
I''m content in being exactly where I am when I am, even if it''s not a comfortable place, because I know I will always gain something from the experiences I have/have had, good and bad.
The highlighted one is so Kimberly!!!!! She is so good to everyone! She is always cheering people on in the WWT and I LOVE THAT!
35.gif
She rocks!
You''re too sweet Skippy...if there is such a thing as too sweet. It''s my favorite thing about you. I can picture being your neighbor and stopping by for a quick visit and iced tea in the afternoon and sitting and talking with you for hours because you''re just vivacious and kind!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I agree, it''s great how optimistic and upbeat you are Skippy! Don''t let the grumps in this world bother you!

Kimberly, have you any idea how rare it is for someone to have no problems saying "I was wrong" and "I''m sorry"?? Major Kudos to you!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m tenacious and hardworking
I bake delicious cookies
My friends tell me I can keep a secret
I''d like to think I''m also a "fun" person to hang out with

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
My good qualities are....

I am very honest (I''ve had people tell me that this is my best *and* worst quality). I am very frank and forthcoming and it can be a problem, but it also bridges a lot of gaps and creates very intimate friendships. They know they can trust me.

I am dependable.

I am engaging.

Intelligent.

Strong belief in equality.

Open minded about pretty much everything other than intolerance. I am quite intolerant of intolerance LOL.

I think I have a strong sense of humor. Don''t know if everyone would say it was a *good* sense of humor, but... I enjoy myself LOL

I think that''s it.... my list of bad qualities is far, far longer :/

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Just remembered I forgot to list my good qualities! Obviously memory isn't one of them
9.gif

Um...
I'm extremely intelligent
I never stay angry or upset for very long
I tend to look on the bright side of things.
I'm kind and helpful to strangers.
I'm always polite (in person)
I smile alot.
I'm both intuitive and logical
I'm a good wife (not in a housekeeping sense, though
2.gif
)

umm... that's kind of it. It really is easier to come up with negatives, so this is obviously a great exercise!

Oooh, just remembered another one: I've retained alot of child-like features in my personality. (the good ones)
5.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been on the cranky side lately so this will be good for me!

I''m intelligent and I learn things quickly.
I have a crazy good memory-my coworkers joke me about my elephant brain.
I''m extremely loyal.
I react well under pressure.
I''m stylish.
I''m athletic.
I''m decisive.
I''m persistent-I usually get exactly what I want.
I''m confident.

I agree with IndieJones-this is a great exercise! Even though this thread is about your best qualities, in my head I was still worrying a little bit that I sounded conceited! There''s nothing wrong with knowing what''s good about yourself, though!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
People have told me that I''m a good listener. Let''s see....I always try to look on the bright side of things, I have a saying, "every days a good day." I love to make people laugh, love all animals, and try to make sure to treat everybody as equals. I see too many prejudices. Even if the person has different beliefs or look a certain way, we all hurt the same. We all bleed the same. We are all human.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 11:56:24 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
People have told me that I''m a good listener. Let''s see....I always try to look on the bright side of things, I have a saying, ''every days a good day.'' I love to make people laugh, love all animals, and try to make sure to treat everybody as equals. I see too many prejudices. Even if the person has different beliefs or look a certain way, we all hurt the same. We all bleed the same. We are all human.
Love that!! I feel the same way!!!!!!!
1.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmm well I guess I serve as a good bad example....
thats all I can think up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results