shape
carat
color
clarity

What are the largest & smallest sizes you would be willing to wear for your everyday jewelry?

I know there have been many threads about the biggest size you would wear for certain “staple” pieces, or what is an appropriate everyday size, but I was wondering more about the range that you would be happy wearing, not necessarily about affordability or the biggest only. At what size would it become “too big” (even if you could afford it you wouldn’t wear it on a daily basis) or “too small” (you’d rather spend the money on something else rather than a diamond of that size). Would also be great if for things like tennis bracelets or eternity bands we put it in terms of size of individual stone since tcw will change depending on size!

The categories I thought of were (with my own answers following):

- studs: I think the biggest I’d be willing to wear would be 4-5ct each, since I have enormous ears. The smallest would probably be in the range of 1ct each for rounds, or perhaps 0.75ct each for elongated fancy shapes. Any smaller than that and I’d want a halo or something for more coverage since, like I said, I have huge ears!

- (solitaire) ring: the largest round solitaire I think I would wear (on my size 5.75-6 finger) is 4-5ct, but I’d be perhaps willing to go up to 7ct for a fancy shape. Even that seems quite large for everyday wear... for the smallest, I’d go 0.5ct for a round if the setting was really nice and delicate, and maybe 1ct for a fancy, because somehow to me fancy shapes work better at bigger sizes!

- eternity band: I like the idea of a BIG eternity, so I think I would go up to 0.5-0.7ct per stone! On the smaller side, I think 0.2ct each, any smaller than that and I probably wouldn’t get an eternity at all.

- tennis bracelet: I think tennis bracelets are really wearable even at enormous stone sizes. I can see myself going up to 1ct per stone, but also I think a tennis bracelet works at pretty much every size, no matter how small, so I think 0.05 or 0.10 size would also be fine for me, though if it was really thin I might want to stack it.

- pendant: I think a nice daily size for a pendant is in the range of around 2-2.5ct. Any larger and I’d feel weird wearing it everyday. On the smaller side, I think a 0.3-0.5ct can look very pretty, like a little dot of sparkle at the neck.

Let’s hear yours!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
This is a lame answer, but I would wear any size of diamond from 0.1 ct too 10ct if it was a beautiful diamond :).

Solitaire: any shape till 10 carats. Elongated shapes till 25 cts. Here a beautiful example of a 25ct emerald:

Studs: Maybe only on the studs I wouldn’t go bigger than 10ctw.

Pendant: But I could totally imagine wearing a 10ct pendant. It probably would look a bit weird but if I had the possibility I would wear it!

Eternity Band: I’ve seen beautiful 1ct each old mine eternity bands - could even imagine a 5 stone with 1.5 ct each. There was a beautiful band from FD Gallery on Instagram that was crazy big.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good question and one I have been thinking about for studs. Honestly I would wear any size if it was a beautiful stone. I love delicate pieces and even though I have huge man hands if a stone was breathtakingly beautiful I would wear it. Same for earrings. I have petite earrings that I love and I have large and charge earrings that I love. And all sizes in between. I do not discriminate when it comes to size.

Here are delicate small diamond drop earrings I have from Grace. OMC and OEC drops. Delicate and lovely and impactful despite the small size.

graceearrings.jpg

I don't remember the ctw but around 1 total? Petite earrings.

I only have one pair of studs and they are haloed. MRB and they are just over half a carat each but with the halo they reach 8.1 mm size so not petite. I would be OK I think with 6mm as the smallest size and 2 mm as the largest size for my lobes.

Haha I actually went through this exercise just a few weeks ago to see if 6mm would look OK or be too small. LOL what PSers do.

6mm tin foil studs. Maybe I'll start a new trend? :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 6.40.02 AM.png

And here are my MRB Haloed studs. At 8.1 mm. The perfect size for my ears I think.

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 6.38.40 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a lame answer, but I would wear any size of diamond from 0.1 ct too 10ct if it was a beautiful diamond :). Maybe only on the studs I wouldn’t go bigger than 10ctw. But I could totally imagine wearing a 10ct pendant. It probably would look a bit weird but if I had the possibility I would wear it!

Haha not lame at all. We answered at the same time and what can I say? Great minds think alike. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to answer the solitaire question. The bracelet and eternity and pendant question I have no answer for as I rarely wear those pieces. For solitaire it depends on the shape.

For round (OEC) I think I could carry off 8 carats.
For emerald cut I think I can make 10 plus carats work :)
For pear and asscher 10 plus carats again. I wouldn't say no to bigger. 8)

This ring is a great size and it is "only" 7.47 carats. Not too big at all. For my finger.

With Bubbalah. I cannot find the photo where I am just wearing the 7.47 alone. Sorry.
anupandgracering.png

anupsring.png

IDK the ctw on this ring but for me this *is* too big.

toobig.png

Not too big.
IMO.

gracedrops.jpg

L

lydial

For every day on my large hands, wrists and lobes: I would feel comfortable with up to about 4ct for a MRB solitaire (my avatar is 2.66 but my upgrade is 3 which will be on my hand next week), 10ctw for a tennis (which is what I wear literally every day), and 4 ctw for MRB earrings (mine are 2 ctw OMCs). My “someday” big emerald cut solitaire 20th anniversary ring will be 4.5 ct, my “someday” 3 stone OEC RHR will be 4.5 ctw. Or not. I may never do that, as I am embarking on some home remodeling that will eat up discretionary cash. But I would not mind!

L

lydial

I forgot to answer the solitaire question. The bracelet and eternity and pendant question I have no answer for as I rarely wear those pieces. For solitaire it depends on the shape.

This ring is a great size and it is "only" 7.47 carats. Not too big at all. For my finger.

With Bubbalah. I cannot find the photo where I am just wearing the 7.47 alone. Sorry.
anupandgracering.png

anupsring.png

toobig.png

Not too big.
IMO.

gracedrops.jpg

Please tell me that 7+ ct is not held in place by only 2 EW prongs.....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please tell me that 7+ ct is not held in place by only 2 EW prongs.....

Haha it is but I think it was secure...and I LOVED this setting so much! But I noticed recently that Anup had taken it out of the setting and it is loose now. I have to tell you in person the entire ring was unreal. Gorgeous and stunningly breathtaking. If I had the funds I would have bought that ring. Minimal prongs and all. ::)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lydial here is a profile photo of the ring.

anupsringprofile.png

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a ring made with an about 0.47ct EC that I wear as a RHR for casual occasions, instead of my 1.19ct EC.

For earrings, I don't usually wear my diamond studs in their diamond jackets as they are too blingy for casual wear.

I normally wear costume earrings instead. I like the small lab/MMD earrings in a 5-stone flower design that I bought recently, and they are just over 8.2mm overall, and they are about the right size for casual wear.

For formal occasions, my biggest statement earring jackets are nearly 20mm in overall diameter, and I wear them with either pearl stud or CZ stud as my own diamond studs are too small for them. When I have the money to spare, I would like to get a pair of lab/MMD studs 1ct each to wear on their own and with the jackets.

The diamond bracelets and bangles would come out of storage for formal events. Otherwise I wear costume pieces.

On my left hand, I wear a CS normally, and have a selection of CS rings to suit different occasions. The pearl rings tend to come out only for formal events.

DK :))

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
If someone wants to give me diamonds this big, I’d wear them! The topaz is 19x13mm plus 2ctw+ of G-H oecs, and I forgot the dimensions of the emerald, too lazy to check. But for earrings, 8mm is probably the max. I had moissanites that size and was uncomfortable weight-wise. I have flimsy thin lobes. Pendants can be huge.

16F9E623-C7DC-4393-9DB8-FE40B4EFFE7A.jpeg 010CC8DE-E5B4-4C6F-9486-74CE76C81B7C.jpeg 5AA1C072-9155-4EB9-9A3F-B4CE6B8D0DCC.jpeg

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
@ForteKitty your hands are to die for. so beautiful. And your jewellery collection as well of course (:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
@ForteKitty your hands are to die for. so beautiful. And your jewellery collection as well of course (:

Aww thank you! I've been feeling self conscious about a few larger age spots that have shown up in recent years. Didn't think they'd come in my 40s!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that I have a 3ct+ pendant I don’t think it’s too big at all! Though I also think it depends on how you wear it. It looks “smaller” since I wear it on a 30” chain. In this style I feel like I could comfortably wear something 8ct haha

Ring wise I think 5ct is my max and no minimum if I like the ring. Not sure about tennis bracelets as I haven’t tried many on ( my guess is I’d like something on the 5ct range) And sadly I don’t wear earrings.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I sold this heart pendant for a song when I needed the money in early 2019.

It is about 1in in size excluding the massive bail, and was sitting in a box as it too blingy and impractical to wear.

20201021_134126.jpg

I regret having to sell it to this day, however it was the right thing to do at the time.

I have since had a heart shaped pendant made, with less diamonds, about the same size, and have yet to wear it.

I still long for the puff paved heart pendant that I have sold, and am planning to have one made in a smaller size about 15mm without the bail, that can be worn as slider pendant as well as from a bail. Hopefully it will get more wear that way.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good question and one I have been thinking about for studs. Honestly I would wear any size if it was a beautiful stone. I love delicate pieces and even though I have huge man hands if a stone was breathtakingly beautiful I would wear it. Same for earrings. I have petite earrings that I love and I have large and charge earrings that I love. And all sizes in between. I do not discriminate when it comes to size.

Here are delicate small diamond drop earrings I have from Grace. OMC and OEC drops. Delicate and lovely and impactful despite the small size.

graceearrings.jpg

I only have one pair of studs and they are haloed. MRB and they are just over half a carat each but with the halo they reach 8.1 mm size so not petite. I would be OK I think with 6mm as the smallest size and 2 mm as the largest size for my lobes.

Haha I actually went through this exercise just a few weeks ago to see if 6mm would look OK or be too small. LOL what PSers do.

And here are my MRB Haloed studs. At 8.1 mm. The perfect size for my ears I think.

The cat’s eyes!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cat’s eyes!

Haha meet Gracie Frances. Our newest family member. She’s strong willed and tough. She takes no cra*.
And on the rare occasion she decides she wants to snuggle oh I’m in heaven. ❤️

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha meet Gracie Frances. Our newest family member. She’s strong willed and tough. She takes no cra*.
And on the rare occasion she decides she wants to snuggle oh I’m in heaven. ❤

gracietongue.png

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: what a cutie!!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aside: Missy your delicate drop earrings from Grace are lovely, perfect size. Victorian earrings are now on my wish list. I’ve never seen the photo you shared of the massive old mine cut from Anup on your hand with Bubbalah before. It is amazing... it looks perfect on your hand. (I wonder who wears it now. I want a replica!).

I could wear anything from a well cut chip for example an illusion setting with a single ACA melee, to a .33 Crafted by Infinity diamond ring on my hand. I personally can’t wear bigger than 9.5mm center on my hand for a ring because I work with my hands too much and it gets in the way. I also don’t really like the look of too much coverage. I have size 5.25 ring finger. For earrings I’d go to 2 carats, 1 seems small to me, or I’d do a smaller than one in a Super good cut.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to write my answers based on reality and not as if I lived in Beverly Hills and had unlimited money, if that's okay! :lol:

ring: under 3 carats for a round diamond, as much as I'd love to wear larger. My two diamond rings are 2.3 and 2.7 (antique asscher) and I have no plans to upgrade them. I might someday get a 2.5 ct lab solitaire for fun, though! I would wear a 3-4 ct emerald cut, if I could justify an endless e-ring collection!

pendant: I'd wear a 2 ct round solitaire pendant. I like the pendant to be smaller than the e-ring and larger than one stud. I'd likely try to find one just under 2 cts, though. I have other diamond pendants that I love, though, so I may not ever get a 2 ct solitaire.

studs: Plenty of room for large ones, but in my world, 1.5 or 1.6 cts each (3.2 ctw) is as large as I'd wear. Mine are now almost 1.3 each and I am trying to make myself be satisfied with what I have. I can see myself upgrading ONE LAST TIME, though. :lol:

tennis bracelet: This is on my wishlist. I have one pre-PS that I never wear that is 4ctw. I have tried on @m-2-b 's 7.8 ctw Whiteflash bracelet (20 pointers) and didn't feel it was too large at all. But considering price, that would likely be my largest. I feel like I might wear a bezel bracelet more since it looks a little more casual, and in that case I could probably do 15 pointers. But I could probably wear a 10 ctw bracelet (25 pointers) if prong set.

5 stone band: with about 40 pointers is something potentially on my list. I wear my vintage one when I don't want to wear a larger diamond out somewhere.

I really think once I resolve my studs and get a tennis bracelet, I'll be done with diamond jewelry for myself. I am already collecting small pieces for my daughters and granddaughters, though!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I don't wear some of the pieces and some aren't something I'd buy. I will only answer for what I'd actually wear.

Largest:

non-band rings- I think the largest I'd actually wear would be a 6 carat old mine or a similar size step cut. I have a 3.09 old mine and it is a nice size and noticeable, but double that is probably the most I would wear. Realistically, no more than 11 x 11ish max for the center at very largest. Sweet spot is probably a high 4.something to 5 realistically or 10.2 to 10.5ish mm size.

Studs- I don't wear these often. I have a pair of moissy OEC cuts and they are 2 ct equivalent. Moissy studs suit me fine honestly. I don't get to see them so I'd rather spend where I can see them.

Smallest:

non band rings- really depends. I have one ring that is late deco and I wear for travel. I love it. It has a .15 or so center in a scalloped frame design. I like it so much that I am having a replica made with an antique oval that is 1.4ish, I think?

Studs- probably .50 ctw would be the smallest for me. I am not a tiny person.

This is a lame answer, but I would wear any size of diamond from 0.1 ct too 10ct if it was a beautiful diamond :).

Solitaire: any shape till 10 carats. Elongated shapes till 25 cts. Here a beautiful example of a 25ct emerald:

Studs: Maybe only on the studs I wouldn’t go bigger than 10ctw.

Pendant: But I could totally imagine wearing a 10ct pendant. It probably would look a bit weird but if I had the possibility I would wear it!

Eternity Band: I’ve seen beautiful 1ct each old mine eternity bands - could even imagine a 5 stone with 1.5 ct each. There was a beautiful band from FD Gallery on Instagram that was crazy big.

Holy crap, these pieces are GORGEOUS. I think I have a house, a car and a soul I need to sell in order to buy that EC - is the preloved forum open for deals with the devil? :lol: :devil:

That being said - and I can’t believe the words are going to come out of my mouth (err.. fingers) that EC might be just a wee bit too much for daily wear for me. I’d be so scared and self conscious to wear that all the time! The 1ct each eternity is more my speed. Still blingy but less obviously so, if you know what I mean.

graceearrings.jpg

I love the tinfoil earrings :D haha. the size looks really nice on you actually, definitely everyday wearable. The haloed studs though definitely have much more presence and are perfect for your ears. Earrings just disappear on me - I have a friend with “normal” sized earlobes and she was ribbing me that I’m just being a brat, but she let me try on her 1ct each studs - that looked quite substantial on her ears - and on me they just looked tiny. Not invisible, but they looked more like 0.5ct each on my ear than 1ct each. My ears just swallow earrings. If I wore your pretty drop earrings they’d just look invisible.

anupandgracering.png

anupsring.png

toobig.png

Not too big.
IMO.

gracedrops.jpg

these drop earrings though (your last pic) - those are gorgeous! What size are those? They look like they’d be a drop dead gorgeous stud size for you as well.

I also differ in my opinion based on shape of the stone (especially for rings). Though that ring next to Bubbalah is just gorgeous (not that Bubbalah is any less). I think I could make an exception to my 4-5ct thoughts for that stunner. <3

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aside: Missy your delicate drop earrings from Grace are lovely, perfect size. Victorian earrings are now on my wish list. I’ve never seen the photo you shared of the massive old mine cut from Anup on your hand with Bubbalah before. It is amazing... it looks perfect on your hand. (I wonder who wears it now. I want a replica!).

I could wear anything from a well cut chip for example an illusion setting with a single ACA melee, to a .33 Crafted by Infinity diamond ring on my hand. I personally can’t wear bigger than 9.5mm center on my hand for a ring because I work with my hands too much and it gets in the way. I also don’t really like the look of too much coverage. I have size 5.25 ring finger. For earrings I’d go to 2 carats, 1 seems small to me, or I’d do a smaller than one in a Super good cut.

Thank you @LightBright ❤️
Here is the link re Anup’s OEC. It’s stunning.
He took it out of the setting.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the tinfoil earrings :D haha. the size looks really nice on you actually, definitely everyday wearable. The haloed studs though definitely have much more presence and are perfect for your ears. Earrings just disappear on me - I have a friend with “normal” sized earlobes and she was ribbing me that I’m just being a brat, but she let me try on her 1ct each studs - that looked quite substantial on her ears - and on me they just looked tiny. Not invisible, but they looked more like 0.5ct each on my ear than 1ct each. My ears just swallow earrings. If I wore your pretty drop earrings they’d just look invisible.

these drop earrings though (your last pic) - those are gorgeous! What size are those? They look like they’d be a drop dead gorgeous stud size for you as well.

I also differ in my opinion based on shape of the stone (especially for rings). Though that ring next to Bubbalah is just gorgeous (not that Bubbalah is any less). I think I could make an exception to my 4-5ct thoughts for that stunner. <3

Thank you! I’m not sure of the size. Out cycling. When I get home I’ll see if I can find the stats re those earrings. They’re out of my budget sadly but I agree the size rocks. :)

For every day on my large hands, wrists and lobes: I would feel comfortable with up to about 4ct for a MRB solitaire (my avatar is 2.66 but my upgrade is 3 which will be on my hand next week), 10ctw for a tennis (which is what I wear literally every day), and 4 ctw for MRB earrings (mine are 2 ctw OMCs). My “someday” big emerald cut solitaire 20th anniversary ring will be 4.5 ct, my “someday” 3 stone OEC RHR will be 4.5 ctw. Or not. I may never do that, as I am embarking on some home remodeling that will eat up discretionary cash. But I would not mind!

Wrist/finger/ear size really makes a difference! I have much larger wrists/fingers/lobes than most of my friends/social circles so my wishlists have larger stones on them than theirs would even though it all has the same presence. A 10ctw tennis bracelet (about 25 pointers I suppose) sounds like a great everyday size! If I did buy a tennis bracelet I think that would be my sweet spot though I wouldn’t be averse to going larger if it’s in budget.

If i owned a Cullinan I'd be wearing it every day !

I honestly might be too scared to! Though if I owned a cullinan I’d probably have a bodyguard or two as well so it would be fine ;-)

I have a ring made with an about 0.47ct EC that I wear as a RHR for casual occasions, instead of my 1.19ct EC.

For earrings, I don't usually wear my diamond studs in their diamond jackets as they are too blingy for casual wear.

I normally wear costume earrings instead. I like the small lab/MMD earrings in a 5-stone flower design that I bought recently, and they are just over 8.2mm overall, and they are about the right size for casual wear.

For formal occasions, my biggest statement earring jackets are nearly 20mm in overall diameter, and I wear them with either pearl stud or CZ stud as my own diamond studs are too small for them. When I have the money to spare, I would like to get a pair of lab/MMD studs 1ct each to wear on their own and with the jackets.

The diamond bracelets and bangles would come out of storage for formal events. Otherwise I wear costume pieces.

On my left hand, I wear a CS normally, and have a selection of CS rings to suit different occasions. The pearl rings tend to come out only for formal events.

20mm sounds AMAZING!

I find somehow that larger stones in CS or pearls or even bigger cluster designs feels more “acceptable” to me, maybe it’s because each individual stone is either not that big or most people don’t know the value of it, so it flies a bit more under the radar. I’m a blingy person, don’t get me wrong! And I’ll love to wear a lot of bling but I feel like there’s a point after which I’d start feeling a bit uncomfortable. Though, I don’t know for sure - I’ve never really tried to “push it” haha.

I sold this heart pendant for a song when I needed the money in early 2019.

It is about 1in in size excluding the massive bail, and was sitting in a box as it too blingy and impractical to wear.

20201021_134126.jpg

I regret having to sell it to this day, however it was the right thing to do at the time.

I have since had a heart shaped pendant made, with less diamonds, about the same size, and have yet to wear it.

20200414_140738.jpg

I still long for the puff paved heart pendant that I have sold, and am planning to have one made in a smaller size about 15mm without the bail, that can be worn as slider pendant as well as from a bail. Hopefully it will get more wear that way.

That heart shaped pendant is gorgeous!

If someone wants to give me diamonds this big, I’d wear them! The topaz is 19x13mm plus 2ctw+ of G-H oecs, and I forgot the dimensions of the emerald, too lazy to check. But for earrings, 8mm is probably the max. I had moissanites that size and was uncomfortable weight-wise. I have flimsy thin lobes. Pendants can be huge.

16F9E623-C7DC-4393-9DB8-FE40B4EFFE7A.jpeg 010CC8DE-E5B4-4C6F-9486-74CE76C81B7C.jpeg 5AA1C072-9155-4EB9-9A3F-B4CE6B8D0DCC.jpeg

If you find someone willing to give you a diamond the size of the topaz, will you ask them for 2 and give 1 to me? :D Though I bet it’ll look better on your lovely long thin fingers compared to my short thick ones :D (My ring size isn’t very big but my fingers are disproportionately short compared to my palm which makes my fingers look thick).

Interestingly I can handle reasonably heavy earrings. I like to wear a lot of long earrings or clusters for the statement look! I guess having thick meaty lobes is good for this one thing :D

Now that I have a 3ct+ pendant I don’t think it’s too big at all! Though I also think it depends on how you wear it. It looks “smaller” since I wear it on a 30” chain. In this style I feel like I could comfortably wear something 8ct haha

Ring wise I think 5ct is my max and no minimum if I like the ring. Not sure about tennis bracelets as I haven’t tried many on ( my guess is I’d like something on the 5ct range) And sadly I don’t wear earrings.

I think you’re right that the way you wear your solitaire makes it more “wearable”. I love your pendant, btw. The MOP bit makes the whole pendant bigger, but somehow the largeness of the solitaire is both highlighted and works in that setting even in a casual/everyday way. I think you’re right that it has something to do with the length you wear it at - since it’s at your chest level it has more body real estate against in as compared to if you wore it as a simple pendant on a short chain.

I think you’re right that comfort and practicality also dictate a lot of choices. For example, I couldn’t wear a ring where it spills over on either side of my finger every single day (for special occasions, yes, but I have a double finger ring and I wear it fairly rarely).

I am going to write my answers based on reality and not as if I lived in Beverly Hills and had unlimited money, if that's okay! :lol:

ring: under 3 carats for a round diamond, as much as I'd love to wear larger. My two diamond rings are 2.3 and 2.7 (antique asscher) and I have no plans to upgrade them. I might someday get a 2.5 ct lab solitaire for fun, though! I would wear a 3-4 ct emerald cut, if I could justify an endless e-ring collection!

pendant: I'd wear a 2 ct round solitaire pendant. I like the pendant to be smaller than the e-ring and larger than one stud. I'd likely try to find one just under 2 cts, though. I have other diamond pendants that I love, though, so I may not ever get a 2 ct solitaire.

studs: Plenty of room for large ones, but in my world, 1.5 or 1.6 cts each (3.2 ctw) is as large as I'd wear. Mine are now almost 1.3 each and I am trying to make myself be satisfied with what I have. I can see myself upgrading ONE LAST TIME, though. :lol:

tennis bracelet: This is on my wishlist. I have one pre-PS that I never wear that is 4ctw. I have tried on @m-2-b 's 7.8 ctw Whiteflash bracelet (20 pointers) and didn't feel it was too large at all. But considering price, that would likely be my largest. I feel like I might wear a bezel bracelet more since it looks a little more casual, and in that case I could probably do 15 pointers. But I could probably wear a 10 ctw bracelet (25 pointers) if prong set.

5 stone band: with about 40 pointers is something potentially on my list. I wear my vintage one when I don't want to wear a larger diamond out somewhere.

I really think once I resolve my studs and get a tennis bracelet, I'll be done with diamond jewelry for myself. I am already collecting small pieces for my daughters and granddaughters, though!

yes! The unlimited bling threads are so much fun but the practical ones are probably more useful :D

I like your size choices a lot, I think they make a lot of practical sense. You have a lovely collection and you’re very discerning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results