shape
carat
color
clarity

What are the ideal proportions for a 2 carat radiant cut diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

inksabell

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a recommendation of what are the ideal proportions for a 2.0 carat radiant cut diamond?I see different ranges of measurements depths and tables. Please help, I don't want to spend lots of money for a diamond with bad proportions!

Thanks
Jen:confused:

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My site, www.gemappraisers.com will give you some insight into this issue, but it is not a cure all for good shopping and looking at actual stones. There are some truly bad radiant cuts out there and a few that really llok superb. There are many that just are not nearly as nice as princess or emerald cuts. I don't know why that is the case, but that is the way it just seems to be.

You will be able to get some help by looking at my parameters, but looking at stones is the way to go.

jcdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi Jen,

Definetely use Dave Atlas as your main resource for finding out what is the best cut to get.
Then use Pricescope to search and compare what's available.
:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results