Author: lilyfoot
TP, you''re on a roll!

Hahaha.
9.gif
36.gif

I just got that
4.gif

LOL!!
The funny part is, I didn''t even realize the joke until I was about to press "Submit". Then I just had to post it to see if anyone would catch it
10.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 8:59:37 AM
Author: nytemist
I have enough that I should live on my own island, but here are some:

Not using a directional. Said by someone nearly sideswiped on 128 by a driver who gave no inkling he was changing lanes.

Actually speaking with text speak.

People who judge and people think their opinion/way is the only option

Close-mindedness

People who don''t finish a sentence and then start a new one. My mother is notorious for this and sometimes makes having convesation with her almost impossible.

Loudly speaking on your cell, especially about a topic that other around you really don''t need to hear (like being on the commuter rail while hearing a doctor talk about some patient''s unexplained bleeding and mucus clots, or the woman on the bus talking about her husband''s ED was a big reason for their divorce)

People who know I''m childfree, yet still INSIST that I''m changing my mind or not a real woman unless I have a baby. Trust me, my doctor can confirm that I''m certainly 100% female.

Bad manners

Not respecting elderly

Inattentive wait/bar staff.

Unruly, feral chidlren in public

People who don''t wash their hands when the leave the restroom. Makes me sick

How could I have forgotten unsupervised, rude, uncontrolled children? That annoys me to no end. If you''re going to have kids make sure you''re a good parent!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 5:14:25 PM
Author: oddoneout
Date: 5/25/2010 8:59:37 AM

Author: nytemist

I have enough that I should live on my own island, but here are some:

Not using a directional. Said by someone nearly sideswiped on 128 by a driver who gave no inkling he was changing lanes.

Actually speaking with text speak.

People who judge and people think their opinion/way is the only option

Close-mindedness

People who don''t finish a sentence and then start a new one. My mother is notorious for this and sometimes makes having convesation with her almost impossible.

Loudly speaking on your cell, especially about a topic that other around you really don''t need to hear (like being on the commuter rail while hearing a doctor talk about some patient''s unexplained bleeding and mucus clots, or the woman on the bus talking about her husband''s ED was a big reason for their divorce)

People who know I''m childfree, yet still INSIST that I''m changing my mind or not a real woman unless I have a baby. Trust me, my doctor can confirm that I''m certainly 100% female.

Bad manners

Not respecting elderly

Inattentive wait/bar staff.

Unruly, feral chidlren in public

People who don''t wash their hands when the leave the restroom. Makes me sick

How could I have forgotten unsupervised, rude, uncontrolled children? That annoys me to no end. If you''re going to have kids make sure you''re a good parent!

Drives....me.....crazy

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2010 1:00:16 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 5/24/2010 9:52:10 PM
Author: brazen_irish_hussy

I am somewhat misanthropic and it is Monday, so bare with me.
I do hate it when people use the wrong word like bear with me rather than bare with me. I try to be tolerant since despite my best efforts, I still get effect and affect wrong sometimes, but the basics, its, site, there and to in their variations are pretty easy.
I have always used '' bear with me'', I am also a bit of a stickler for these things
9.gif
so went to look it up straight away to check, apparently bear with me is the correct spelling.
wrong my Brit gf!!
38.gif
the correct spelling is "beer" with me
16.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/24/2010 7:03:57 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Here's one I'm guilty of myself*:

*People with ugly feet, letting it all hang out for the world to see in the summer? Dry heels, bunions, untrimmed toenails?
9.gif
how about my feet?
16.gif

toe%2013128.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Parents of small kids!!!!

They wouldn''t know how to discipline if their life depended upon it.

AND they are teaching these kids a whole new level of self entitlement.....

I am disgusted at what these kids expect. And where did they learn it? Mommy and Daddy.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
anyone who feels entitled. You are no better than me or the next person. Time to get over yourself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results