color
clarity

What are Sakota emeralds?

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock

Skyjems

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Sakota is an emerald mine in Bahia Brazil.

It's known for having fine quality stones, however, just because a gem is from that mine, it doesn't mean that it is fine quality.

Every mine I have ever known of has produced extremely low quality material as well as any high quality material that comes out.

IE: there is garbage quality rough emerald from Muzo, and garbage quality rough ruby from Mogok. Origin ≠ quality

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Sakota is an emerald mine in Bahia Brazil.

It's known for having fine quality stones, however, just because a gem is from that mine, it doesn't mean that it is fine quality.

Every mine I have ever known of has produced extremely low quality material as well as any high quality material that comes out.

IE: there is garbage quality rough emerald from Muzo, and garbage quality rough ruby from Mogok. Origin ≠ quality

Thank you very much.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
The ring is really pretty but that emerald looks so dead.

Im not sure if you get that exact one when purchased or if it's just an example of an emmy you'd get, either way, yikes. The clarity is really poor and the color is so blah.

Let us know if you're in search of an emerald ring, what you're looking for in one, & your budget and I'm sure there'd be many people here that would love to help you find that!
♥️

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is really pretty but that emerald looks so dead.

Im not sure if you get that exact one when purchased or if it's just an example of an emmy you'd get, either way, yikes. The clarity is really poor and the color is so blah.

Let us know if you're in search of an emerald ring, what you're looking for in one, & your budget and I'm sure there'd be many people here that would love to help you find that!

Thanks! I keep going back and forth between emeralds and rubies for my next ring. I was thinking about getting an inexpensive emerald while I save up for a nice ruby (or vice versa). But I agree that the emerald in that JTV ring looks pretty sad.

I think I will save up for a nice ruby and a nice emerald, but this will take a little while, especially since I just bought a nice sapphire ring and the Tiffany Etoile. =)2

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, the problem with many online sites is the ring you receive isn’t the same as in the photo. The photo is just an example and from first hand experience (years ago, I know better now) the ring I got was ugly. It was a blue sapphire like the one on the site but it was so dark it looked black.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results