shape
carat
color
clarity

What? Another Anniversary Band?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I continue my search for the perfect anniversary band to wear with my ering. I think this one might be the one I will wear most often.

My new band is custom from Whiteflash and has twelve 3 pointers in 14K YG. The band is 3mm.

_34389.jpg

_34390.jpg

_34391.jpg

_34392.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ering is a custom Whiteflash 3mm scattered band with an ACA F 1.52 carat diamond. I have 2 bands that are thicker than my ering and another 3mm band with sapphire and diamonds. I like all of them together but really want something that blends together well enough to look like a wedding set. I think this one works well. It is roughly the same size band and doesn't overpower the diamond.

_34393.jpg

_34394.jpg

_34395.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, it's a beautiful band, and it looks perfect with your ering. And looking at it again, it looks like a complete set. I really love the yellow gold on you. :appl: :love: :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and looks perfect with your e-ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I LOVE the combination. They look perfect together. :love: I too love the yellow gold on you. SO buttery rich and complements your skin tone so well. The band is bright and fiery and really makes an impact and together with your gorgeous ER it's beautiful. :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another pretty band! Looks very nice with your ering!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the channel set band!! It matches up nicely with your ering!! Beautiful combo!! :love:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous band! It looks fantastic with your e-ring. Looks amazing on you too! Enjoy! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, your new band is beautiful!!! And it goes with your ering perfectly. Makes for a gorgeous set!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you LLJsmom. I think the 2 rings look like a set rather than 2 separate pieces.

Thank you JJDN, it is hard to find what matches when you can’t try the ring on but Whiteflash is very helpful taking pictures of rings together so I can get an idea.

Thank you Missy. I have quite a few pieces of white gold and one platinum ring but I tend to like diamonds best in yellow gold. My other channel set band just seems to take away from my ering; it almost becomes a diamond cluster then instead of a solitaire with some diamond accents.

Thank you MissGotRocks, I know I’ll still wear my other bands but I am happy enough with this set I won’t be thinking about changing out my ering.

Thank you Zestfullybling, I think it’s kind of interesting how this size diamond band makes the little diamonds in my ering stand out. I guess it gives them just the right amount of accent to pull them out.

Thank your Diamondrnglover, I am glad they blend together so well.

Thank you Crystal24K, if this band hadn’t made my rings looks like a set I think I would have been looking at changing out my ering. Now I don’t have to worry about that for a while anyway.

Thank you Junebug, I think this band goes well with my ering. I am impressed at how sparkly little 2mm diamonds can be.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your new band looks great with your ring! Beautiful! :appl:

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Makes a perfect set! :appl: :love:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
I love the way the band looks with your gorgeous solitaire! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marcy--you should post a "family" shot. All your bands in one picture--as your pictures are always gorgeous!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rockinruby, I have been wearing the band for a week now and still like the rings together. It’s a record!

Thank you Chiquitapet, I think the look well together.

Thank you NYCSpring, if I try another ring that will be an ering.

Thank you Sharon, I will get a picture of all the bands together. That will be some finger coverage.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you love the new band and feel that it works with your engagement ring. I was going to say though that if you fall out of love with the look, you might want to consider a reset to an ering setting with a thinner band. Could make a difference but sounds like you are very pleased with the look - the eye knows what the eye likes! You have lots of sparkle there and it's all very pretty - you also have several bands to switch on and off with - lucky lady!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I love, :love: Love, :love: :love: LOVE :love: :love: :love: the richness of the yg, the white and fiery diamonds (excellent fire shot, btw) and how great the rings look together.

I send the vote for a group shot of your bands!!!! Pretty please????

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really looks great!!!!!! More pics!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey why not?...that is a beauty! YG is making a comeback... ;))

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new band - such a crisp, warm look. The rings over the rabbit's ears (diamond eyes), impossible to not fall in love.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Marcy your new band is a real sparkler and I think you have found the perfect companion for your gorgeous engagement ring! I really like the look.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MissGotRocks, I am sure I’ll get the urge to change out my ering sometime but with this many bands to pick from I will try to make sure the new ering looks good with at least one of my bands. I think the Tiffany Etoile is my favorite band. My DH thinks I should buy a second one of those and have them make it in to an ering. That would be 8mm though for both bands.

Thank you Kristie, I will get a hand shot of all my bands. I need to get home in time to get some natural lighting though. I usually change bands every week and so far I am in week 2 with my new band.

Thank you Motownmama, I will get some more pictures.

Thank you Dancing Fire. I have always like the richness of yellow gold. I am glad it is becoming a little more popular again.

Thank you Polished. My husband has some little stuffed killer rabbits (from Monty Python) so my FIL bought me the rabbit ring holder. I keep it in the kitchen.

Thank you Sundial. I have really noticed these little diamonds are very fiery. It is distracting me when I am going to work in the morning. Oh oh!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1442191365|3927366 said:
I continue my search for the perfect anniversary band to wear with my ering. I think this one might be the one I will wear most often.

My new band is custom from Whiteflash and has twelve 3 pointers in 14K YG. The band is 3mm.

It's a beautiful addition to your collection marcy. Everyone should have one, *especially* with Whiteflash diamonds!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really perfect with your ring, mary, gorgeous!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together! Perfect match in my book!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you GemGirl, Whiteflash ACA melee is amazing. I haven’t seem them look bad or dull in any type of lighting.

Thank you Catmom.

Thank you TyTy333. I am liking them together.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
marcy|1442453404|3928657 said:
My husband has some little stuffed killer rabbits (from Monty Python) so my FIL bought me the rabbit ring holder. I keep it in the kitchen.

Marcy, you've given me an idea for a present for my husband for Christmas - a stuffed killer rabbit - hilarious. He loves Monty Python. And I want that rabbit ring holder the way others around here want a Mrs Box!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polished, the Killer Rabbit is perfect for the top of a Christmas stocking. That is what I did with my husbands. Here is a picture of the rabbit with my rings. That is my larger channel set band. The rabbit ring holder was from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1442551298.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Well,I love it- looks fabulous together and on your hand... and your cute bunny, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results