shape
carat
color
clarity

What about these stats?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

am470

Rough_Rock
HELP!!!!
What do you guys think about these stats? Any problems? Is it an ideal?
GIA:
Round Brilliant - 1.61 carat
Measurements- 7.51-7.57-4.69mm

Depth- 62.2%
Table- 58%
Girdle- Thin to medium, faceted
Cutlet- none
Polish and Symmetry- Very Good
Clarity- SI 1
Color-H
Florescence-None

This stone with two round brilliant side stones totalling 1.41 that are G in color and SI1 in clarity in a platinum setting comes to $16,000. Any opinions would be appreciated.
rolleyes.gif

am470

Rough_Rock
I am desperate for help!!!

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hello am470,
To give you all the information you are asking for, we would need a sarin report on your diamond. One thing for sure, it is not an ideal. An ideal does not have a 58% table and it does not have a very good polish and symmetry. It might be a superior cut but we need a sarin report to tell you more. You are also paying several thousand dollars more than you should for that 1.61 H SI1.
Go back to the pricescope home page and click on SEARCH BY CUT QUALITY and put in 1.50 - 1.70 ct F-G color and VS2 clarity and you will find SIX ideal cut diamonds, all higher color and clarity than your diamond and for less $$$.

am470

Rough_Rock
Is the table too small or too big? The price I gave you includes the setting and two side stones totalling 1.41. The ring in total is 3 carats.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The table is a little bit large for ideal. I didn't say your diamond was not good, its just not ideal.
Now that you have thrown in the platinum ring and two side diamonds. the price is much better. I hope the side diamonds have the same color and clarity. Enjoy!

am470

Rough_Rock
They are G and SI1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results