shape
carat
color
clarity

What about these specs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

totalnoob

Rough_Rock
Comments? Concerns? I am still learning about this stuff, so all comments are welcome, good and bad. Thanks in advance.

Price: $2,445.00
Shape: Princess
Carat: 1.04
Color: H
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 66.4
Table: 80
Girdle: -
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Culet:
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 6.08-5.66X3.76
Length/Width: 1.07

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
The table''s waaaayyy too big. I''d pass.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
What lab report does it have?

totalnoob

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/20/2004 8:30
6.gif
8 AM
Author: Rank Amateur
What lab report does it have?

EGL, if I remember correctly.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
The price you quoted was extremely low. Makes sense that it is an EGL graded diamond. However, still, for 1ct, the price is low. The table % makes the diamond undesirable. I think someone in here posted what a diamond with a 77% table would look like on a princess. It looked as though the surface of the diamond was just a piece of glass. I''d lower my carat weight and get a better diamond or up my budget to get over the *magic* one carat mark.

Good Luck!

totalnoob

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/20/2004 10:13:16 AM
Author: fortheloveofdiamonds
The price you quoted was extremely low. Makes sense that it is an EGL graded diamond. However, still, for 1ct, the price is low. The table % makes the diamond undesirable. I think someone in here posted what a diamond with a 77% table would look like on a princess. It looked as though the surface of the diamond was just a piece of glass. I''d lower my carat weight and get a better diamond or up my budget to get over the *magic* one carat mark.

Good Luck!

Yeah, I figured that the table would be too high. It seemed quite cheap for the size, so I figured I''d get some comments on it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results