shape
carat
color
clarity

What a Beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sheetal

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
Just want to let you know that I got the stone on saturday and had it set on tuesday. The diamond was everything I dreamed it would be...maybe even better considering what a great price I paid for it. Michele from DirtCheapDiamonds.com was wonderful in helping me find the perfect stone. It was 1.34C , G, SI1,and very well cut. It was only a whopping $6300. The jeweler ran it through a sarin machine and told me that it was an excellent stone. I had it set in a platinum setting and I am so overjoyed at how beautiful it looks. Thanks to everyone that helped me out and a special thanks to Michele and Jim from DCD.-Sheetal

Sheetal

Rough_Rock
OOPS!!I guess I didn't tell you I'm a GIRL and this is for me for my 10th anniversary. Don't worry... I'm not hurt...just bruised a bit. -Sheetal

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it sounds beautiful! Congratulations. Do tell on the engagement-everyone loves a romantic story!Enjoy,
smile.gif
lawmax

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Double oops! Hey, I'm a girl too and just got a new diamond for my 10th anniversary!I'm so glad your buying experience was a good one.
smile.gif
lawmax

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sheetal, Congratulations with your rock!Did you propose already?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results