shape
carat
color
clarity

WGRG Band

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This vintage look white gold rose gold diamond band is definitely a completely different look for me but I think I'll enjoy it. The band has 1/2 ctw diamond accents.

Here are some assorted photos.

img_11897.jpg

img_11898.jpg

img_11899.jpg

img_11900.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a few more photos. Some of the diamonds are fluorescent.

img_11901.jpg

img_11902.jpg

img_11903.jpg

img_11904.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love the mix of rose and white golds!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Ally66. That is what caught my eye too.

Marcy

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's beautiful :love: and it really suits your hand, it looks gorgeous on you!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely Marcy, would be nice to wear on it's own if you didn't feel like wearing your other rings. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I LOVE your new band. :love: I love the rose gold with the white gold against your skin tone and I love the width of this band. Makes a statement and is feminine and elegant at the same time. Beautiful! :love:
And I love how some of the diamonds are fluorescent. Cool. 8-)

Wear in health, happiness and blingy joy. :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty band Marcy! Will be beautiful as a stand alone band when you don't want to wear your diamond!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I love that big wide intricate band. :love: :love: :love: Its so fabulous. I have wanted one for my right hand for years.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!! I love the rose gold swirls, makes the diamonds pop and it is a lovely contrast between the white metal above and below it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you GeorgieQ. The size is so different than my other rings it seems huge but I still enjoyed wearing it todya.

Thank you Monnyjay. I had it sized for my right hand and made it a size larger since it’s so thick. I tried it on my left hand yesterday and that sucker slid right off. I was thinking it would be a nice travel band for wedding rings but maybe not if I might lose it.

Thank you Missy. It is interesting what a difference the RG makes in a two tone band. It’s not that I don’t like WG / YG together but the RG really makes a softer combo. I find the fluorescent diamonds a cool bonus.

Thank you MissGot Rocks. I think this would make a nice band to wear alone as my wedding ring.

Thank you LLJsmom. I don’t have a lot of jewelry with this kind of detail so I am enjoying having something so different.

Thank you JDDN. I think diamonds do stand out more in gold than in white metals and I like how the diamonds emphasize the swirls.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, your new band is so pretty! :love: I love all the pretty details plus the mix of metals. :appl: Congratulations!

Q

Queenie60

I like it Marcy! Very pretty and love the mixed gold. Looks great on your hand. Enjoy wearing it. :love: :love:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow this is really stunning!! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new band marcy, very pretty! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your new band marcy!!! :love: the detailing is beautiful and I love the rose gold, looks fabulous! :dance:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rockinruby. Both the details and mix of metals is exactly what got my attention.

Thank you Queenie60. I am enjoying wearing my new band. My other rings are going to see small.

Thank you CravingDiamonds. I am surprised how sparkly those little diamonds can be.

Thank you Rayt2688. It might convince me to get a thicker wedding band.

Thank you Mr148th. I appreciate it.

Thank you Catmom. I always love seeing your gorgeous yellow diamond in your avatar.

Thank you Junebug17. I am becoming a rose gold fan.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! I love rings like that (swirly design, multi-colored gold)!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Tyty333. I love the pear in your avatar. :wavey:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the rose and white gold combinations. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Mary Poppins. :wavey:

marym

Shiny_Rock
Very very pretty! I love rose and white metals together as well! Enjoy your new pretty!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's such a gorgeous ring Marcy. I LOVE white gold and rose gold together. Is it a Simon G.? It looks like it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Marym. I am starting to really like the mixed metals too.

Thank you Gemgirl. It is not a Simon G but I agree it looks similar to their style.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always thought that was so interesting about diamonds, that some have fluorescence and some don't. They can't hide themselves in the right light though. Do you see any difference in natural light?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gemgirl, I don't see any difference in the fluorescent diamonds in other lighting even sunlight. I saw a strong blue fluorescent diamond in Denver a few years ago and have been fascinated with them since. It looked odd in that the I GIA XXX looked like it had a tint of blue to it. I bought a medium blue EC diamond before Christmas and got the UV flashlight then. It was fun to see what diamonds were fluorescent in my jewelry box.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, Marcy!!! I also love the rose and white gold together!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Diamondseeker2006. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Pinkgem2522.

Thank you Ajane5524.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results