shape
carat
color
clarity

WG or Platinum & Arrow direction???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nobody

Rough_Rock
I have been reading on the White Gold vs Platinum posts and have come to this conclusion for the ring I am going to get. I just want to make sure before I commit for the custom designed ring.

Now what I want is a very high polish (mirror like or chrome like), I would go with White Gold over Platinum. Yes?

Its going to be a 4 prong setting, Should the arrows be lined up with the prongs of the setting? or should the prongs be placed evenly to miss the arrows? OR Does it not really matter?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, WG will give you the look you want but every few years you may need to get it rhodium plated and that is inexpensive to do.

Here is a pic of Lynn B's arrows; it is all personal preference; here is a pic of each to give you an idea.

lynn%20ring%20yay1!.jpg

Mara's lined under the prongs
mringcombo.JPG

Hope this helps
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto Skip, arrow alignment when set is a personal preference, you can request it from the setter to line them up a certain way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results