shape
carat
color
clarity

WF UProng Eternity has arrived!!!

shinyshiny

Rough_Rock
After a VERY long 5 day Easter weekend my WF Annette's UProng eternity finally arrived!!! :appl:

It is stunning :love: :love: :love: I haven't decided how to wear it yet, but love that I can mix it up with my current rings, or wear it alone as a RHR.

It's a size 4.75, 2.0tcw

Hand shots.......

IMG_0852.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely worth the wait. :love: I think it looks wonderful with you e-ring, both with your yellow-gold band and without. It is alo substantial enough to wear solo. :appl: :appl:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet!!! Wow! It looks great on it's own AND with your ering and band.

Can we see some side profiles? LOVE u-prongs!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Congrats!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous choice! is it a yellow gold band?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, it's stunning!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a great size and it makes a nice statement on your petite finger. Just please make sure it's not too big on you. It looks like you have some wiggle room for it to slip off and we'd never want that to happen!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love it with your set, it looks great either way you decide to wear it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love this! It really stands out against your yellow gold rings!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Very Pretty!!! I love it with your yellow gold!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks beautiful! I love how you stacked it with your yellow gold set, really makes the set standout i think. when you sandwich it inbetween :love:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning really is an appropriate description!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Whiteflash does spectacular work....and the yellow gold is SOOO YUMMY!!!

Can I ask how many points are the individual stones? They look HUGE and PERFECT!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful! It looks fabulous sandwiched between your Ering and band, and the colour contrast w/ the rich yellow is spectacular :love: And you have such long, thin fingers, I reckon you could easily get a couple of tiny spacers and wear them like that regularly!!

I love that the heights of all three bands match, too, that really *makes* the look for me.

shinyshiny

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the lovely comments :bigsmile:

To answer a couple of question...

It's white gold.

The stones are 10 points each, and there are 20 of them. I love the 10 pointers, they look beautiful on their own, nice and sparkly without being too blingy for every day wear (for me, anyway - I LOVE looking at all the big eternities on here!!)

And it does fit a bit big. I ordered it that way because I wanted it to fit my right hand as well as my left. Sandwiching it between my engagement and wedding bands keeps it safe on my left hand, and it's less wiggly on it's own on my right hand.

This was my first experience with Whiteflash, and it was great!!

Here are a few more photos (I can't resist :D )

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
very lovely~

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. It's beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yayyyyy!! I've been so looking forward to seeing your pictures!! I LOVE it with your yellow gold, it looks amazing!! So many options, I love it! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful on you! :love: :love: :love: Love the profile...my favorite setting for eternity bands. I want one!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love how it looks on its own, but it is gorgeous with your wedding set as well!

shinyshiny

Rough_Rock
DandiAndi|1304335089|2909855 said:
Yayyyyy!! I've been so looking forward to seeing your pictures!! I LOVE it with your yellow gold, it looks amazing!! So many options, I love it! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Thanks DandiAndi :D And thanks for your help convincing my wary husband that it was safe to shop for diamonds on the other side of the world :lol: :lol: He loves the ring as much (well, nearly as much), as I do :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Always a pleasure. Do let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future :bigsmile:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Another beautiful eternity ring!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results