shape
carat
color
clarity

WF settings??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovedogs

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if you can purchase just the setting if you send in a stone to be set? After looking on their site I am a bit confused because it states that they do not just sell their settings. I am looking to switch to one of their solitaire settings...

Thanks-

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
They will set other peoples stones as much as I am aware but they will not take responsibilty should something happen in the setting process (most jewellers won''t). If you do send you stone to get set by WF I would recomend getting insurance for the just in case - Jewellers Mutal comes highly recommended on these forums for that kind of stuff :).

ilovedogs

Rough_Rock
Thanks Deelight. It is already insured and is currently set. I am just looking to change settings.....thanks again!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
No worries HTH :) just make your insurance company covers re-sets and you should be good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results