shape
carat
color
clarity

WF heart pendant, and not too pleased

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
We are able to make an adjustment to the top prong to make it more resemble two prongs, and I know that''s in the works now.

I''m sure you''ll be happy with it once that modification has been made.
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pendant is very cute! Glad you''re able to have it fixed
1.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 11:10:32 AM
Author: Allison D.
We are able to make an adjustment to the top prong to make it more resemble two prongs, and I know that''s in the works now.

I''m sure you''ll be happy with it once that modification has been made.
1.gif
Gotta love Whiteflash customer service!

It''s a really beautiful pendant, I really love it. Hope it''s perfect for you, it''s a lovely design.

Jen

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I''m a bit late to the discussion, but I think everything except the bar is perfect. I think it might have been me who suggested putting the extra prong in at the bottom to make the diamonds more secure, and I still stand by that. I wouldn''t move it because it''s so small in real life that it doesn''t make much of a difference. However, the bar could use just a little notch in the top to make it look like 2 prongs. Glad to see they''re working on it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty pendant. I would want the bar fixed too. I am sure WF will take care of it for you.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll add my late two cents. The bar is the only issue. I love the swoopy sides...otherwise it will look more bulky and more like a "maul" pendant!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I loved the CADs and I love the real thing (albeit without the bar). I am going to be bold though and ask if you don''t mind sharing what kind of ballpark are we talking for a pendant like that. You don''t have to answer at all if you don''t want, but I would love something like too, and have absolutely no idea what something like that would cost? Forgive me for being forward
40.gif

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
At first, I didn''t understand the bar thing, but now I see it. And I agree it does looks somewhat weird.
I am a heart pendant fan. I have 2 heart pendants myself...
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results