shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Handmade Martini Studs Not Available

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
Hey All!

I have been lurking on the "show me your diamond studs" forum because I am wanting to get bigger studs. I currently have .68 ctw studs in the martini setting but I wanted to try the handmade martini setting. However, it appears that it is no longer available and I would have to choose either the standard 3 prong martini or the 6 prong martini. I'll post the ones I want below. Does anyone know if these are just not made anymore?

_36136.jpg

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
ETA:
I am now going to 1.2 ctw approximately and probably won't upgrade for a while since it gets exponentially more expensive at about 1.5 ctw.

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
*bump*

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you contact Whiteflash directly and ask them about availability?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If they aren't on the site, I would think that means they aren't available. But definitely email that picture and ask. I do like the way that one is made, though.

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted t let you guys know that I found out from Magen at WF that they are able to make the thinner, custom martini studs so yay! They are always so helpful- I should have asked. This setting is no longer on the website though because I tried all weekend to find them. I had considered the 6 prong martini but at 1.2 ctw I was worried they would overwhelm my diamonds. Thanks for all of your help diamondseeker and missgotrocks!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My everyday studs are about .48CTW set in Whiteflash 8-prong martinis. FWIW, I can tell you that even for these much smaller diamonds, the prongs definitely don't overwhelm the stones.

8-prong.jpg

rennipenni

Rough_Rock
Hope everything works out with your handmade settings.

I just got a pair of 1.6 tcw studs from WF and chose the 6 prong setting for a more traditional look. I was concerned about the prongs overwhelming the diamonds, but ordered them that way and took the risk. I am totally happy with them and don't think they overpower the studs. They look very dainty.

img_10536.jpg

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
Those are gorgeous Reni!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results