shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Halo Diamond Wedding Band ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

Does anyone have the WF halo wedding band? If you do, please post pics.

thanks,
Lyn

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have it, but I just had to tell you that I ADORE your K ACA bezel set ring. It''s beyond gorgeous and it looks perfect and HUGE on you! It''s one of my all time favorite rings on Pricescope and it kinda makes me want to trade in my radiant for an ACA in a setting exactly like yours! I LOVE IT!

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
thank you for the compliments thing2of2
1.gif

but the stone is from WF''s expert selection and not an ACA. it''s beautiful though and people can''t believe its a ''k''

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, an ES is even better! They''re almost always just as gorgeous as ACAs and a bit less expensive! I can''t believe it''s a K, either, although I know pictures are very different than seeing the diamond in real life. It''s seriously an amazing diamond and ring! (And I also really love your black and white diamond two finger ring, too!)

Okay, I''m done threadjacking now!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I want pics of the Halo wedding band on someone''s hand as well! However, it is the same shank as my legato micropave band, so just imagine my band without the diamond! There is a difference ever so slightly on the width. The ering states 2mm wide and the halo wedding band states 2.4mm wide.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results