shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Flower Cluster earrings

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. These looked like something that would really work well for me and my rather understated jewelry collection. So I bought the 1 ctw pair in yellow gold. I can already tell they are going to be a great staple earring for me. tempImageBbbCpz.jpg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to everyone who posted pictures. These looked like something that would really work well for me and my rather understated jewelry collection. So I bought the 1 ctw pair in yellow gold. I can already tell they are going to be a great staple earring for me. tempImageBbbCpz.jpg

Gorgeous on you!!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock

They look great on you. Enjoy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really do look beautiful on you!!

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock

They look perfect on you
I changed my mind and went for regular studs which I should get in about a week but seeing these I now want the flower clusters too!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful on you! I love these earrings!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just wanted to update everyone about a new development as a direct response to the comments in this thread. We appreciate the opportunity to crowd source ideas and opinions presented by the knowledgeable and passionate members of this community!

We recently added a drop-down to our earring detail pages that allow a shopper to choose the backs they prefer. The choices that appear are those that can work for the particular design along with any up-charge for each options.
1628698585567.png

Based upon the interest shown in this thread we will also soon be adding the leverback option to this style (and others where appropriate) to convert the earrings to dangle style.

We appreciate all the feedback!

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Now that you have had them for a while - do you still like them? Does hair get stuck in them ? Anything you would have changed ?

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Now that you have had them for a while - do you still like them? Does hair get stuck in them ? Anything you would have changed ?

Yes I do really like them - they are great everyday earrings and very comfortable to sleep in. I’m wearing them as I type this reply.

I don’t have any issues with hair getting stuck in them. Because the individual stones are small they aren’t very deep so the earrings don’t stick out that far from the ear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results