30.gif

AMAZING!! Sheer perfection in fact
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!!

Perfection indeed!

i love it! it is stunning!

It''s beautiful, absolutely perfect. I was going to change to a six claw from a 4 claw (single prongs). Inspiration you have given me
21.gif
35.gif

Beautiful ring! It''s so elegant and classic. You need to make one of those pics your new avatar!

zavy---OMG! Your ring is stunning! the stone is pure perfecion, and the setting is unbelievable! double claw prongs----LOOVVVEEE!

Its beautiful!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wow. This is my new favourite solitaire setting
30.gif

When can we see handshots?
9.gif

Looks perfect, congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m not usually a fan of 4- prong settings for round diamonds but that ring is gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif

It really is a beautiful ring, pleeeasseeee post lots of handshots!!
36.gif

Date: 7/13/2009 11:02:16 PM
Author: Gypsy
The head and the basket are just stunning. And the prongs... wow, those are some of the nicest claw prongs outside of Leon I''ve seen a PS vendor do.

Ditto! Wow! Well done WF.

I bet that will turn into a popular seller for them - that is an outstanding solitaire setting.

Gorgeous ring!

Beautiful!

pure perfection!

Wow, WF made that solitiare? Move over Leon, those are some gorgeous double claw prongs! Your ring is JUST STUNNING!!! Please post some handshots!!!

Please don''t answer this question unless you are comfortable with it, but would you mind sharing what just the setting cost? That is such a gorgeous solitiare setting! Love the diamond, too!

wow. my heart stopped beating for just a moment when i saw this ring! holy goodness!

handshots pleaseeee!
30.gif
30.gif

That''s a really beautiful swoopy head and I love the double prongs. Yeah for Whiteflash for coming around to updating their styles. It''s really very very pretty and I think you may have a first with your ring. Congrats!

beautiful!

Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous!! What a beautiful ring!!
30.gif

Gorgeous, gorgeous stone! Love the classic setting with the double prongs. Lovely!

Gorgeous, classic ring - love the double prongs, beautiful diamond as well!

Date: 7/14/2009 8:41:35 AM
Author: october2008bride

The head and the basket are just stunning. And the prongs... wow, those are some of the nicest claw prongs outside of Leon I''ve seen a PS vendor do.

I bet that will turn into a popular seller for them - that is an outstanding solitaire setting.

Gorgeous ring!
Big ditto, that setting MUST become a stock setting, it is just too too stunning!

I have been wanting to re-set my diamond into a ring that will better match my new half eternity band, and this one could be a contender for sure!

Oh Wow! That setting is beautiful! I love the prongs and the head!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Date: 7/14/2009 1:49:13 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Date: 7/14/2009 8:41:35 AM

Author: october2008bride

Gorgeous ring!

Big ditto, that setting MUST become a stock setting, it is just too too stunning!

I have been wanting to re-set my diamond into a ring that will better match my new half eternity band, and this one could be a contender for sure!

Thritto!!!

Beautiful!

It always freaks me out that people will play with their diamonds loose like that. What if you drop it!
3.gif

thank you to everyone for their wonderful comments.... I''ve been a lurker for so long and have drooled over all your beautiful rings. It was because of PS that I started to work with WF. This is 4th or 5th time I''ve worked with them. The entire staff is wonderful and always a pleasure to deal with. I have to keep this short, I am currently at work and will post some more info on the ring with hand shots when I get home.

Date: 7/14/2009 11:11:11 AM
Author: vespergirl
Wow, WF made that solitiare? Move over Leon, those are some gorgeous double claw prongs! Your ring is JUST STUNNING!!! Please post some handshots!!!

Please don''t answer this question unless you are comfortable with it, but would you mind sharing what just the setting cost? That is such a gorgeous solitiare setting! Love the diamond, too!

Wow indeed!

WF need some serious pats on the back for producing that. It is a beautifull ring - enjoy it!

(Ps. It is great that WF can actually do the claw prongs, they could never do them for me when I asked but by the looks of it, better late than never)

What a sparkler!! WF did a wonderful job on the claw prongs.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP