shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Danielle Jazz Bezel Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Does anybody own this ring? I am considering it for my wedding band, and I''d like to see some handshots. I found a bezel eternity band at my jewelry store that I loved with my e-ring, but they wanted an arm and a leg for it.

Danielle 3/4 Jazz Bezel Band

I haven''t bought from Whiteflash before, but I know people on here are always raving about it.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely! I''ve purchased from WF and I couldn''t be happier with their service and the quality of their jewelery.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Here is geckodani's thread featuring her WF/Adwar bezel band. Hers was the inspiration for the WF Danielle band.

ETA: Shimmer's thread featuring her bezel style band from WF. It's a little different from the Danielle, but beautiful just the same.

Enjoy!

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Perfect! Thank you so much!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that band...it would be a lovely wedding band.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the shout out onedrop!
9.gif

It's a great little band mrowmrowsmom. I love it! Let me know if you need or want more pics than those in the thread onedrop linked to.
3.gif

ETA: It is very dainty IRL. The pics in my thread are kind of gargantuan.

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys so much for your quick responses. Geckodani, I love the ring in your pics, and I think I'm sold. I was actually concerned that it wasn't as dainty as the one I tried on today at the jewelers, but the description says 2.3mm, which should be just right. Do you mind sharing what your ring size is?

I've attached the only decent pic of my ring that I have, sitting on top of my fiance's ring. You can't see it in the pic, but there are little bezel set surprise diamonds on either side. The bezel set band doesn't "match" but I feel like it "goes."

Again, thanks so much for your feedback. I've spent ages looking for the perfect wedding band, and I'm excited to finally have a decent lead!

ETA: My ring is really dirty in this picture. The diamond is not cloudy-looking when it's clean!

benlainering.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
My ring is a size 6.25. The diamonds are 1 pointers. I think it will coordinate really well! I like that mine matches the surprise diamonds as well.
9.gif

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Our ring sizes are pretty close. I noticed that your ring also has surprise diamonds, and I think your ring looks great with the band. If I do decide to go with this ring, I''ll let you guys know. Thanks again for your help.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look lovely with your ring
1.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that ban will look fabulous! Do you have any other pics of you ER??????

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
I don''t have any more pictures worth posting. I swear I have read the tips on how to photograph diamonds on here at least 10 times, and used 3 different cameras, but apparently I am useless. I will probably ask my wedding photographer to grab a few for me, but that is several months from now.

I can give you some stats though. The center is a .60 carat radiant cut. E color, SI2. The setting is 18k, and the diamonds in the setting total .28 carat.

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
oooo, I love that ring so much...I was going to use diamonds from my mother''s old ring (it wasn''t really a sentimental piece and the diamonds are not great quality--it was really just to save money) and do kind of an illusion ring (though it didn''t thrill me, because I really really wanted a bezel wedding ring like this one)...but now that I see that it''s so affordable and barely more than I would pay for the wedding ring with my mother''s diamonds, I think I might go with this...

the only issue is, geckodani, maybe you can help--does it spin a lot? my e-ring spins TONS, and even though I don''t mind it because it''s just a solitaire, I think a 3/4 eternity spinning would look kinda bad...

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this style, and I envy everyone who can pull it off with their e-ring! I say go for it!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 8:23:00 AM
Author: alli_esq
oooo, I love that ring so much...I was going to use diamonds from my mother's old ring (it wasn't really a sentimental piece and the diamonds are not great quality--it was really just to save money) and do kind of an illusion ring (though it didn't thrill me, because I really really wanted a bezel wedding ring like this one)...but now that I see that it's so affordable and barely more than I would pay for the wedding ring with my mother's diamonds, I think I might go with this...

the only issue is, geckodani, maybe you can help--does it spin a lot? my e-ring spins TONS, and even though I don't mind it because it's just a solitaire, I think a 3/4 eternity spinning would look kinda bad...
It spins a little, but not too badly, because it's so light. I have never had it get all the way around to where the plain part of the band was showing - most of the time it will twist maybe a quarter turn, and I just straighten it out and move on. It would have to turn almost completely around to get to the point where the bottom was showing, since it's 3/4. I think a 1/2 eternity would be a pain though. My rings fit fairly snug, but even on cold days when my solitaire is all over the place, it's still not too bad.

'Sides, if you're anything like me, you probably look at your rings a lot during the day... easy to spot and fix any misalignment.
9.gif

ETA: I do straighten it that 1/4 turn several times a day, so if that's going to drive you up the wall...

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
haha, I certainly do, geckodani!! and sorry to bother you again, but how many mms is it? my ering at its largest (it's sort of graduated) is about 4mm...do you think it would look weird with a much thinner wring?

sorry to threadjack, mrowmrowsmom!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's 2.3mm. And I actually really like the look of the thinner bands with wide erings, but that's just my preference.
4.gif

ETA: You could always get two, one for each side.
11.gif

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 8:43:04 AM
Author: alli_esq
haha, I certainly do, geckodani!! and sorry to bother you again, but how many mms is it? my ering at its largest (it''s sort of graduated) is about 4mm...do you think it would look weird with a much thinner wring?

sorry to threadjack, mrowmrowsmom!!

No worries, alli! I''m really pleased that other people like this ring. It is stunning, and geckodani''s praise has sold me on it. I showed it to my fiance last night, and I think I got him on board, although he is a little hesitant to purchase online.

FWIW, the jewelry store where fiance got my e-ring in Washington, DC wanted $2,200 for a full eternity version with slightly lower quality diamonds, so I feel like this is a great deal.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely ring and should look great with your e-ring. All the ladies who have bezel rings look gorgeous. I have never seen one I didnt like. I have been thinking of one
of those rings myself. I love the ruby one. Great choice. Should you ever want a change, a girl can never have too many bands.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 9:42:36 AM
Author: mrowmrowsmom

No worries, alli! I''m really pleased that other people like this ring. It is stunning, and geckodani''s praise has sold me on it. I showed it to my fiance last night, and I think I got him on board, although he is a little hesitant to purchase online.

FWIW, the jewelry store where fiance got my e-ring in Washington, DC wanted $2,200 for a full eternity version with slightly lower quality diamonds, so I feel like this is a great deal.
I think you''ll love it, especially if you want something dainty. FYI - The sparkle effect off the 1 pointers is more of a glittering effect than the big fire flashes you get from larger stones, but it definitely has life!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
After seeing the Jazz style with a few e-rings on PS and trying it on myself at Tiffany I am convinced that it goes so well with tons of e-rings! Your, Musey (who owns a Tiff Jazz), Dani, and myself all have such different e-rings yet we all love that band so I don''t think you can go wrong with it! I am hoping to hit my 10,000 posts in time for my wedding next year so I can get the Danielle as well from WF!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I wish WF would name something after ME!...LOL

They are lovely bands.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:08:11 AM
Author: sparkles
I wish WF would name something after ME!...LOL

They are lovely bands.
LOL! It''s.... weird. And wicked cool I keep doing double takes. Especially because no one calls me Danielle in real life except at work. I guess the Gecko band would have given the wrong impression though.
31.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous ring, it''s on my wish list
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results