shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA vs HPD CBI In-Person Viewing: .Going from 9F to 1.2J!

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by beigenarwhal, Aug 2, 2019.

1. IDtoTX
    Rough_Rock

by IDtoTX » Sep 10, 2019
    @beigenarwhal do you have a timeframe on when you'll receive the ring? Would love to see it! :love:

2. TODiamonds
    Rough_Rock

by TODiamonds » Sep 11, 2019
    Pretty cool story.

I went through the same color process you did when I started looking... except I was convinced I needed a G and eventually worked my way down to an I after looking at a ton of diamonds. I probably could have lived with J but it's a bit of a slippery slope after I so I played it safe.

Glad you got the bigger rock and paid less!

distracts, beigenarwhal and Lykame like this.
  3. Wewechew
    Brilliant_Rock

by Wewechew » Sep 11, 2019
    @LaylaR is the best! So glad she was able to get you excited about your purchase again :mrgreen2:

4. Athena10X
    Shiny_Rock

by Athena10X » Sep 11, 2019
    I know I’m over a month behind, but just s
    Just saw this and got excited to realize that I’m not alone for my passion for cars and tires. @eapj, we could be twins separated by a decade.

eapj likes this.

5. beigenarwhal
    Rough_Rock

by beigenarwhal » Sep 11, 2019
    So adding more to the saga (of course, because this ring has been full of surprises), I received the ring a few weeks ago but there was a slight issue with the setting so it's now back at HPD to get resolved! The "bars" connecting the petal prongs seemed EVER SO SLIGHTLY tilted to me - no one else I showed the ring to saw it though so I wasn't sure if it was just the reflection off the very shiny platinum that I was seeing. I brought the concern up to Layla who sent me a prepaid Fedex label to ship it back for Wink to check the ring in person, and she agreed there was a slight issue and that their craftspeople would fix it, no problem! Honestly, totally painfree process even though it added some more wait time.

Layla just contacted me earlier this week and said it should be ready Friday! :dance: Can't wait to have it back in my hands! It was so hard sending it off after having it in the house....

6. IDtoTX
    Rough_Rock

by IDtoTX » Sep 11, 2019
    Sorry to hear that you had to send it back to get fixed but that's encouraging that it was such a painless process to do it. So excited to see pictures!

Lykame likes this.
  7. SandyinAnaheim
    Brilliant_Rock

by SandyinAnaheim » Sep 12, 2019
    Congrats on your new stone, ring and engagement! I recently purchased a 1.25 CBI J VS for a pendant and it is just ever so slightly warmer than my CBI F VVS ER/WB set. Working with HPD is the best!!