shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA Studs...and Jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i've joined the club! .33 ACA studs in handmade martini settings with yummy jackets.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
the only good pic i''ve got so far!

sjb1.JPG

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I love them. .33! You must mean that each earring is .33, not .33 tcw! They look huge!

They are exactly what I am searching for. I have the jackets already - when I bought them they say that they fit .33 on each side, but when I went to a jewellery store to try some out, the .33''s were huge in the jacket. If I chose studs that were approximately .35 tcw then they fit into the jackets flush. Are the studs supposed to be flush, or do the sit up higher. Would you be able to take a side profile?

Could you tell me what the tcw of the jackets is? Maybe that would help to get the right size of diamond to fit in properly.

That is exactly the look I want.

BI

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE THOSE! (and they do look huuuuge in a most delightful way!) Mmm, mmm, mmmm!
18.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks BI and pixley!

BI, they are .33cts. each. the studs don''t sit completely flush but they''re pretty close. they sit a smidge higher. the jackets are .27ctw.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks SDL!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sugar. That seems like the size that I need then. My jackets are .25, so if I get the same size studs as you, they should look as good.

Did you buy your studs from a local, or on-line? I really like the martini look, so I am going to investigate getting some like that.

Thanks.

BI

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
BI, i got them from whiteflash. you should definitely get in touch with them to get more details. they're great to work with. there are different size jackets to fit different size studs. i got the ones that fit .30 stones.

you had asked for profile shots but i haven't been able to take any additional pics so i thought i'd link you to alj's jacket fever thread. she took a lot of great photos from all different angles!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diagnosis-jacket-fever.75212/

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent--enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
cheerleader1.gif
Sugar -- I love your earrings! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautious!!!
36.gif
36.gif

dutchflowers

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!!
36.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies! i''m lovin'' the sparkles of these ACAs!
18.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
i''ve attempted to take a couple more pictures. hope this is sized ok... some arrows!

wfmar1.jpg

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
one more...

wfmar2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just lovely!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and BLINGY! I love that combo! They look great-congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re fabulous, enjoy!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sugar those are incredible; love them both!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Are those the stock martini settings? I''d love to see a side view if you get a chance!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for your kind words ladies!

ds, they''re the handmade martinis. here''s a pic...it''s a little blurry but you get the idea.
1.gif

sidemar1.JPG

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the side profile of WFs martini settings, the curve in the bottom of the prongs is really beautiful. And, of course, your entire set looks lovely! When do we get ear shots?

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I love your new ear sparklies Sugar! I have been in love with the bezels for some time now, but I saw your martinis and
6.gif
31.gif
30.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results