Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

WF ACA 2.24ct H VS2 in Vatche U113!

southernicetea

Rough_Rock
Oh boy, finally, my "precious" is done! I initially went the semi-custom route and modified Vatche's U113 basket, and it was a disaster. The prongs were too bulbous and large, and the ring did not look right. But, Vera and Becca made it right (it wasn't even WF's fault!) and wow, I am so happy with the final product.

Here is the updated ring, with the original Vatche U113 basket and the band made half-round instead of knife edge. Ring size 4.25 with sizing beads (not shown). I waffled on the sizing (3.75 - 4.25) and I'm glad that I went larger. With the summer heat, the 4.25 fits well outside.

Pictures taken outdoor in the shade of a large tree.

IMG_4401.JPG IMG_4402.JPG fullsizeoutput_783.jpeg

Sponsored By:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!! Lucky you!!! Gorgeous diamond and ring and ugh- looks huge on you- a total knockout.

Congratulations!!!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the perfect confluence of size, cut, clarity and color. Congratulations on choosing the perfect ring for your finger! :))

southernicetea

Rough_Rock
This is the perfect confluence of size, cut, clarity and color. Congratulations on choosing the perfect ring for your finger! :))
Aw, @mrs-b, thank you! I've been reading the threads and you've always had kind words to say. I appreciate all the wisdom you've conferred to us newbies.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.