shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale WF ACA 1.03 J VS2/Si1 Earrings

Miss_mellojello

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone

Love PS! You all helped me to decide on Whiteflash 2 years ago for my diamond earrings. I love them so much but it's time for an upgrade.

Selling a pair of A CUT ABOVE Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Round Cut earrings 1.03 J VS2/Si1 set in 18kt white gold "W" prong Screwbacks. All Paperwork and certificates included. 16276555487507359043704594993272.jpg 20210730_101258.jpg

Now I'm upgrading to 2 ct OEC and would love to sell to someone who can appreciate Whiteflash quality.

Paid just over 3k. Asking $2500

Email below for any questions: [email protected]

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Everyone

Love PS! You all helped me to decide on Whiteflash 2 years ago for my diamond earrings. I love them so much but it's time for an upgrade.

Selling a pair of A CUT ABOVE Hearts and Arrows Super Ideal Round Cut earrings 1.03 J VS2/Si1 set in 18kt white gold "W" prong Screwbacks. All Paperwork and certificates included. 16276555487507359043704594993272.jpg 20210730_101258.jpg

Now I'm upgrading to 2 ct OEC and would love to sell to someone who can appreciate Whiteflash quality.

Paid just over 3k. Asking $2500

Email below for any questions: [email protected]

Can I ask why you're not taking advantage of their trade-in policy? That way you wouldn't lose any $$.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I would snap these up in a heartbeat if I didn't just start a new project :(

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Can I ask why you're not taking advantage of their trade-in policy? That way you wouldn't lose any $$.

Looks like she's going to old cut earrings versus the modern rounds.

Otherwise, yeah, I agree it would be worth it to just trade them in.

Miss_mellojello

Rough_Rock
Looks like she's going to old cut earrings versus the modern rounds.

Otherwise, yeah, I agree it would be worth it to just trade them in.

So WF is amazing, and offered 2500 for my trade in.

HOWEVER, do not have enough stones in the range and price I was looking for. Ive spoken with Becca several times this year and as I'm looking for at least a 30% increase in size for an upgrade, I've noticed that during certain times of the year, mothers day, graduation, valentine's, ACA in-house selection goes down tremendously (not expert selection etc).

I found the OEC's a few weeks ago after seeing the pair gildedlane offered and I'm in love with chunky facets. Super excited to recieve them next week in 18kt gold and a 6 claw setting.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, will email you!

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
So WF is amazing, and offered 2500 for my trade in.

HOWEVER, do not have enough stones in the range and price I was looking for. Ive spoken with Becca several times this year and as I'm looking for at least a 30% increase in size for an upgrade, I've noticed that during certain times of the year, mothers day, graduation, valentine's, ACA in-house selection goes down tremendously (not expert selection etc).

I found the OEC's a few weeks ago after seeing the pair gildedlane offered and I'm in love with chunky facets. Super excited to recieve them next week in 18kt gold and a 6 claw setting.
Hello! I responded. I know you are in VA, and I'm in Maryland, if you would like meet at a local appraiser.

Hi @Miss_mellojello
Emailing you…. Can you post more pics of the backs to show the setting and pushbacks?

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Hi. Are these still available?

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @dhimer, I ended up purchasing these!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Bummer. Hope you are enjoying them. They are beautiful
Thank you, I love them. It’s dangerous because now I just want more ACAs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results