shape
carat
color
clarity

WF .25tcw RSG bezel studs... plus friends

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Soooooooo, I have been wanting some WF bezel studs since I first saw FireGoddess''s beautiful pair over a year ago (at least it seems like it has been that long)...

I watched many members of the forums get them and post pics... still wanting them... then WF started offering them as RSG and I was excited.. finally within my reach...

I have been saving for a while and finally was able to get the .25tcw (in 18kt wg) which I think is a great everyday size (read: good starter size haa haa) and they go great with the little baby bezels that my mommy bought for me when I was 16.

The studs were a gift to myself for finishing my masters this past month...
1.gif

So here are my WF RSG .25 tcw studs with a few friends (my ering and a band that hubby bought me for this past Christmas that I have not had time to post yet). The band is .33tcw and two-tone 14kt gold.

First up is the WF picture of my studs... oh, and can I give a big thank you to the whole WF team.. I have never been so impressed with customer service before... it was a great experience.

Here we go...

wf.pic.25tcwbezels.poshhhh.JPG

Now some of my pics... with my "baby bezels" from mom... approx .05 points each...

bezels.001.JPG

more

bezels.002.JPG

another...

bezels.003.JPG

more...

bezels.004.JPG

another...

bezels.005.JPG

last one on my hand...

bezels.006.JPG

profile...

bezels.008.JPG

profile comparison...

bezels.compare.001.JPG

such fine bezels...
30.gif

bezels.007.JPG

now some ear shots... excuse the fuzzzzzz hee hee

earshot.bezels.001.JPG

next...

earshot.bezels.002.JPG

another

earshot.bezels.003.JPG

last ear-shot...
14.gif
I promise...

earshot.bezels.004.JPG

Now some pics of the band
3.gif

band.001.JPG

another...

band.002.JPG

uno mas....

band.003.JPG

and this pic concludes my picture barrage... a little group shot
1.gif

group.001.JPG

posh - I can not tell you how ecstatic I am that you posted these! I''m saving my pennies, and had been debating the size, and you just sealed it for me - the .25 is PERFECT!!! They are so petite and absolutely lovely!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You ring is as amazingly stunning as ever also!!!

Susch a jealous gecko over here!!!
3.gif
27.gif
3.gif

Also, do you know where your mom got the baby bezels? I adore them as well!

Those earrings are gorgeous but then when I scrolled down to the picture of that band, WOW!!!!! GOR-GEOUS!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

yum! all these bezels are making me want to get some of my own - they''re delicious!

ooh soo beautiful.. love those bezels!

I love the bezel studs and the band is gorgeous! It all looks great with your e-ring, too!

Oh my goodness Poshpepper, you have so MANY FABULOUS goodies
36.gif
36.gif

yum.. I love those bezels every time. gorgeous!!

All gorgeous posh! Isn''t Whiteflash a pleasure to work with? Really nice professional patient people. I love your new studs and that two tone band........ spill it baby. Where''s that beauty from? LOVE IT!

Lucky girl with all these beautiful treats!
Thanks for sharing!!

Just gorgeous! They make a perfect addition with your gorgeous collection!!!

WoW! What a fantastic collection to wake up to!!! Those bezels are amazing and it's exciting to see them throwing off such big sparks - the bezel studs I see around town never throw off sparks like the ones I see here. Your new band is jaw droppingly gorgeous, as are your other sparklies. Yummy eye candy!

OMG! I love the ear shot! You have a very nice collection going on!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP