shape
carat
color
clarity

Were you Greek?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 11:09:55 PM
Author: kittybean

Date: 4/10/2009 7:51:55 PM
Author: indecisive
No other Chi Os on PS? I am a Chi Omega and my mom is an Alpha Chi Omega
I'm a Chi Omega!
My family is a Greek family...

FMIL is a Chi-O, FFIL/FI/and FBIL are all Kappa Sigs (all the same chapter), MY sisters are Tri Delt (UTA) & Delta Gamma (UT), my mom is a Sigma Kappa (Longwood College), my dad is a Sig Ep (IU), and my borhter is an ATO (UT).

Does anyone prefer that their children rush the same, or does it reall matter to you?

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:47:50 PM
Author: Clio
Date: 4/10/2009 11:21:48 AM

Author: Octavia

I went to a small women''s college and Greek organizations weren''t allowed. Honestly, it didn''t much matter because the college itself was like one big sorority.

Same here.

Ditto.
10.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I started at Alabama and Greek life is very big there. But I didn''t even bother rushing there because it''s one of the most divisive aspects of UA. My father came from a line of SAE''s and he wanted me to pledge. When I transferred to Tulane, I did go through rush and I almost joined, but at that point I was knee deep in chemistry labs and I didn''t have the time for it.

My mother is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha. Unlike most chapters, hers including three schools: Wellesley, MIT, and Harvard. She has a pink and green room in her house. Talk about dedication to the sisterhood.

Nate is also an SAE. I think he''s plotting Gray''s future now.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Never Greek, always a Finlander (since birth)!
31.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Count me as another who went to a small liberal arts school that wouldn''t know a greek system from a spanish system. My df went to a very traditional university and it always amazes me how different our college experience was and continues to be as alumni.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 11:12:30 AM
Author: meresal

I''m a Chi Omega!

FMIL is a Chi-O, FFIL/FI/and FBIL are all Kappa Sigs (all the same chapter), MY sisters are Tri Delt (UTA) & Delta Gamma (UT), my mom is a Sigma Kappa (Longwood College), my dad is a Sig Ep (IU), and my borhter is an ATO (UT).

Does anyone prefer that their children rush the same, or does it reall matter to you?

The only way I would really care is if I had a daughter that went to OU... My mom was a Theta here, and two of my sisters also are/were. It''s been really special to do some things together and get to go to one another''s initiations.

The only "lullaby" I can really remember my mom singing to me is a Theta one... She is bonkers for Theta
2.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 11:12:30 AM
Author: meresal

I''m a Chi Omega!

I would love it if my daughter ended up a Chi O, but I would want her to be in whichever house she liked best. I just hope I can convince her to rush! It was one of the best decisions of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results