shape
carat
color
clarity

We're Greek for Hurricane Season

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Alpha has already been named and its Subtropical near Portugal!!

Near the US we have to watch Tropical Depression 22, which is said to be a rain maker. The cone is...interesting. This has been The Gulf's year obvs.

145015_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor Texas...I dont think they're getting out of the one you posted.

Greek Alphabet...I guess we saw this coming. What happens if we run out of the Greek Alphabet?:shock:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Greek Alphabet...I guess we saw this coming. What happens if we run out of the Greek Alphabet?:shock:

you know...I don't know. I don't think we have but we got close

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know many of us are tuckered out but, Tropical Storm Beta is in the gulf.

Fun fact: the last time we hit greek names was 2005. Zeta was the last storm that year, and didn't dissipate until December.

hurricaneimagesbeta.JPG
beta205430_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

P

Petalouda

as a Texan, I have to agree with you. Hopefully Beta will graze the coast and the heaviest rains stay to the East. And I hope it can avoid hard hit Louisiana all together.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New cone this morning. Texas should start feeling Beta by Tomorrow (winds) looks like. this one will do some weird skirt the coast thing. Such a weird year!

beta115514_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Florida east coasters, be aware we could experience some flooding starting tonight into tomorrow because of Hurricane Teddy.

TS Beta just moved a little north, its going to be a standstill for a couple of days

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So FL just had a little thing form right off the east coast oh boy.... I'm not feeling anything where I am, but upper peninsula folks should be on the lookout for this guy. gusty winds, rain, high surf associated with it currently. Might just be a bunch of wind/rain/rough surf. not predicted to turn into anything but its 2020, never say never.

Paulette, which hit Bermuda, is getting ready to reform into a new storm near The Azores.

Teddy is due to hit Bermuda,Looks like it slowed down, and will the eye will pass east. still a very large storm though so Bermuda will be in the outer bands. It will hit Canada though!! East coast US should take care, rip currents are going to be crazy after this one.

Beta has a lot of wind shear, but is starting to move west S.L.O.W.L.Y. Monday/Tuesday it will be on the Texas east coast. I read some communities on the east have already experienced some surge. It may not strengthen but its not off the table. Surge maps are showing 2-4 feet surge possible.

Wilifred is not supposed to be a threat to land but this is a weird year, I'm going to watch until it dies.
sundayatlanticbasin9-20-2020.JPG

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That midlevel low on florida from this morning has moved over Okachobee lake. Its probably going into the gulf but isn't supposed to develop. Beta is throwing rain all over Texas and Louisiana Be safe guys, I'm hearing 15+ inches possible.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results