shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re engaged! Thank you Pricescope People

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nengland

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all your help! She cried, loved the ring, and most important of all, said YES. Before Pricescope I was totally lost, but after a LOT of lurking ended up with a beautiful AGS0 diamond and setting.

Here''s her bling.

THANK YOU!!!

ring.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you did great! No wonder she cried! Congratulations!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely. It looks great on her hand.

However, you know the drill. Stats, please.
2.gif

shay

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on a beautiful ring and a successful engagement!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring...I love how the band pinches in and then comes back out with the 3 diamonds on each side! Congrats on your engagement!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Wonderful; I love it!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Please tell us more about the setting! Beautiful!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful setting, it looks so pretty on her hand. Congrats on your engagement!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is a very pretty stone and setting. Congratulations on your engagement!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring, like the style. Please, more pic''s , on front and side views. Congratulations!!
35.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That is really a delicate and lovely ring, and you can tell it sparkles like mad. Congratulations on your engagement!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. What an intricate and pretty ring and such a fab photo. Would love to see more.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that setting...congratulations to you both!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, it looks great on you! Congratulations!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Congrats!!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and unique! Can you tell us more about it?
30.gif

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! it is such a lovely ring
you did a good job
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you did good...such a pretty ring...

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and a nice unique setting. I like how the band gets narrower toward the diamonds. Makes the center stone pop.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! I can see why she loves the ring, it''s beautiful. The setting is so unique and one that I haven''t seen before. I love it too!

nengland

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I was so excited yesterday that I posted the picture, but not a lot of the details! So, of course the middle stone.

It''s an AGS0 exhibiting hearts and arrows :)

.82 G (SI)
Depth 61.8%
Table 54.5%
Crown 33.9°
Pav 40.9°

Gdl med-sl t
Pol/Sym ID

At first I was a little worried about the size. That whole stigma of having to buy at least a whole carat... once it was mounted though I felt a little bit better, and once I saw her face all those worries for gone. It sparkles like mad and as Stone Hunter mentioned, the way the ring narrows really makes the center cluster pop.

The setting came from a maul store. I know nearly this whole board is opposed to the idea of buying from those sharks, but I had a really good experience. While lurking the boards of Pricescope and in the early stages of finding the diamond, I popped into a Jared store and sat down with one of their sales women.

I was up front with her and told her that I would most definitely be buying the stone online. She understood, tried to sell the warranty idea, and when that failed was nice enough to indulge me for an hour and a half with all sorts stones. I mean she pulled out everything. We looked at IGI stones, AGS0, modified rounds (their Leo cut), big stones, small stones... talked about florescense, what''s eye clean, fire, scintillation...we talked about almost everything. When she didn''t know something, she pulled out her "workbook" and we looked it over together. I left feeling pretty good about everything and several weeks later bought the center stone from James Allen. Soon after I came back to Jared and bought the setting!

All I know about the setting is: It''s 14k white gold, plat 6 prong head, and the melee stones couldn''t be hand picked. That''s about it. Sorry if that''s too generic a response.
33.gif
I''ll post more side pictures tonight when I get home.

Again, thanks everyone for such a great resource. I really appreciated your present and past discussions on this board. It was of immense help!

Now...to post some more pictures tonight.... and find a wedding band....

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, it''s beautiful!

Happy engagement!

nengland

Rough_Rock
Some more eye candy!

ring2.jpg

ring3.jpg

ring4.jpg

and...

ring5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results