shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re back - hawaiin wedding pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your pics are beautiful
emsmile.gif

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pictures! I absolutely love the dark sky in contrast with your white dress--gorgeous! And that veil flowing in the wind is AMAZING! Congrats!

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Jen!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You looked just stunning and you two look so happy together. Although I''m a bit sad the purple dress got cut the other dress looks so gorgeous that it makes up for the lack of purple
3.gif

I''m about to run out the door but just wanted to pop in and say hi and congrats!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! You''re married!!
36.gif
The pictures are beautiful and everything looks so pretty! More pics anytime!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just LOVE your hair and the veil is simply amazing! You looks so beautiful and happy! What a wonderful wedding! The dress looks stunning on you, btw!
2.gif
5.gif

35.gif
35.gif
Welcome to newlywed-hood!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so beautiful. Congratulations!!
36.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, those are precious! I especially love how your veil was just floating along behind you. BEAUTIFUL, girl!

Congratulations and the *Just Maui''d* isn''t cheesy, it''s funny! I''d so do something silly like that!!

Yay for Jen and Matt!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you!! You look truly stunning in that dress and you both just look so happy, I love it!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
YEA!!!

The only thing more glorious than your actual wedding is how happy you two look! Congratulations, married lady!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You look stunning--I simply LOVE your dress and veil! Congrats to you both!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so verrrrrry very much!!! It's so fun to share pics after all the time we've all spent here together waiting for our special days
9.gif
I have reception pics finally, which took a while, so I will start a new thread on that tomorrow because it's totally different than Hawaii --- I still plan to throw a few more Hawaii pics up, too b/c I have more now. Right now I have to get back to being center of Mother's Day attention at my house
2.gif
Happy Mother's Day to the moms on here, and thanks to all of you who took the time to look at my wedding pics --- it really means a lot to me!
35.gif

jen
ps Rhapsody --- purple dress pics will be in the receprion thread
2.gif

pps We are having Hawaii withdrawls!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad that someone bumped this because I completely missed it!!!

Jen, you look so happy and so beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I can''t wait to see more pics...especially if they involve that veil! Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results