shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re back and married . . . with PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Lauren! And thanks for sharing all your pics- you made a lovely bride!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I am so impressed by the speed with which you put this amazing day together. I''d never know by looking at the pictures that it was planned so quickly. Everything looks so well put together and you all look so happy and not stressed
2.gif

Your dress is beautiful and the photographer got some nice shots of you two on the stairs (I love 069 and 079)

Congratulations Lauren

Now go on that bonus trip with your husband!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooh great pics!!! you look so pretty and happy!!!! congrats!!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, everything looked gorgeous...especially you! You guys make the sweetest couple. Best of luck! Don''t leave PS!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Best Wishes!!! And thank you so much for sharing the pics with us. They are beautiful

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Lauren! You both look so happy. The pictures are very pretty!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous pictures! The ones of you two on the stairs I love!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Lauren,

Congrats on your marriage.
I love your wedding set.
I love how flush the band sits with the E-ring.
Very beautiful.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Lauren! You looked gorgeous & you & Weston look so happy together!
9.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You look stunning, and you guys are the sweetest couple, so happy for you both. CONGRATS!!!! WHOOHOOO MRS and MR!!!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! I just peeked at your pictures, and you two look so adorable! Hope you have a great tome on your honeymoon!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!

I've been absolutely swamped with coming back to work between the wedding and honeymoon - I just want to GO already! I'm still working on the story - I'm only on the first day, so it's pretty lengthy. I promise I'll have it up in the first post by the end of this week, before we leave for Nevis!

But check this out! My sister was my Maid of Honour, and one of Weston's Best Men (our roommate, Ross) met and just CLICKED at the wedding. They've been on the phone and texting constantly since we left Las Vegas. They're both just absolutely smitten! It's just too cute. Teehee.

I'll make sure to keep ya'll updated, but it looks like at a wedding of only 20 people, and only 1 single girl, someone still managed to make a love connection!
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That''s so cute!! My boyfriend and I fell in love at a wedding. We''d been seing each other for 8 months as friends, but that''s where we really clicked! So I really think that''s sweet!!

Congrats again!!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! They are beautiful! You are a stunning bride! What a great location for pics, the Bellagio! What about the reception?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The reception was at a close family friend''s house in Summerlin . . . the pics are on www.splitpixels.com/gallery . . .

I''m STILL writing the story, if you believe that. I''ve had about 10 minutes of free time at work the past 3 days!
1.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
The reception looks so intimate and relaxed--oh does that sound blissful right now! You guys look so happy and in love! Looks like everyone was having a great time too.

I love the story about your sister meeting a man there--love that!!!!

nrenew

Rough_Rock
lauren the pics are amazing.. have a wonderful life.. i love the pics on the stariway.. so romantic..
emwink.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
THANKS for sharing these wonderful pics. Everything looks beautiful!
CONGRATS

Oh yes, how does it feel to be married?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results