shape
carat
color
clarity

We''re back and married . . . with PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's late, I'm exhausted, but elated! We just landed at DFW, but I thought I'd post the pics from the Bellagio's professional photographer . . .

Lauren and Weston's Wedding Pictures

The event code is 8049.

I'll post better pics tomorrow and write up a review on the whole trip in this post tomorrow, but I wanted to share!

Thanks for all of your support, ladies!
9.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I get to be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You look so happy and beautiful! What a wonderful wedding! Can''t wait to hear more about it!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations lauren, i just skimmed them but the pictures look great....!!
36.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I cant look at them for some reason. I really want to see them. I hope everything was perfect.

Do you feel like a Mrs???

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only took 2 quick pics of my ring in the Conservatory, but I think I did ok.
2.gif

IMG_0568ps.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Lizzie, Mara, and Msflutter! I don''t think it''s really set in yet - I just spent the last 4 days being pretty stressed actually, so I can''t wait for the honeymoon!

I think I''m heading to bed, but here''s an un-tiny version of the prof pic of our rings with my bouquet.

Good night, everyone!

076ps.jpg

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, everything looked so beautiful! Congrats again!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh! Everyone looks so happy and you look beautiful! I like the photos that were taken on the stairs
1.gif
Congratulations, and I hope your wedding day went just as you had imagined! Can''t wait to hear about it all
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lauren! I am so glad your day was perfect! You looked gorgeous!!! Enjoy this special time!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!! it all looked wonderful =))

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You looked sooo pretty!! Here''s whats funny though.. I started looking at your pics.. and for some reason I assumed that the man with you in the first couple pics was your hubby.. And I thought to myself.. "I always thought he was younger.. didn''t picture him looking like that..".. but that was your DAD.. duh.. I''m a dumb dumb.. But I guess that means your dad looks good! hahah.. And hubby does look much more like what i was thinking he did..
But anyway.. LOVE your pictures.. you were a gorgeous bride. I can''t believe how much you pulled off in such a short time. After all you were only engaged for what.. 3 weeks? :) I ADORE your wedding set too! Its perfect.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics. Thank you for sharing. It was lovely. My fave is the last one of you two forehead to forehead with noses gently touching with your eyes closed. Such a wealth of love in that photo. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

shay

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You look like such a gorgeous, happy couple!! I adore the pics on the stairs and the rings shots! Congrats and best wishes!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great photos. You look wonderfully happy! I hope it all went perfectly!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaaay Lauren! (or shall I say Mrs. Weston!!! hehehe!) The wedding looks like it was perfect, and you two look soooo happy! I too love the foreheads together, eyes closed pic. SOOOO cute! Congratulations!!!! Can''t wait to hear more about it once you''ve honeymooned and rested up! :)

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren!
You looked gorgeous!
Wow! I''m still so impressed at how fast and WELL you did it! Congratulations to you both!
I am so happy for you!
(wow, I use a lot of exclamation points in that, I must be excited.)

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG everything looked sooooo beautiful!! Very elegant and it in no way looks like it only took you four months to do this. I''m uber impressed! Congratulations and thanks for sharing pics!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
you are beautiful! everything looked great and perfect! isnt it a great feeling! welcome to the PS BIW alumni club :)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
You and your husband look stunning!
30.gif

The Bellagio was a great locations to have a wedding.
2.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion-19.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ya''ll are so cute! Congrats on being Mrs Wilson!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, everything looks beautiful!! Congrats
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lauren! How exciting that you are married! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You look so beautiful!!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, you were STUNNING!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, the pics are awesome. You were a gorgeous bride!! Everything looked great!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Everything looks SOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pictures, especially the ones on the staircase!! Everything looks like it was perfect, now take it easy and relax, MRS!!!
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone for all of your congrats! Weston and I are sooooo happy to be home, and can't wait for our honeymoon - we leave next Sunday.

Weston and I did manage to take a wedding day "Ghetto pic". Hehe!

IMG_0533ps.jpg

In the meantime, I spent all day (when we weren't having pics printed and trying to return tuxedos to closed tux shops) I've been uploading pics to our gallery.

Here's a link with a whole bunch of pics from the whole week! Enjoy!

Lauren and Weston's Wedding Weekend in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results