shape
carat
color
clarity

Went to the Flagship Tiffany&Co

SapphireBomb

Shiny_Rock
Trade
So I finally got into NYC to visit Tiffany’s!!
The flagship store on 5th Ave and yes I was blown away!!
So beautiful!!!
They treated me very well and I know Tiffany has never understood Pearls and is not known for Pearls.
However, I happened to be wearing my South Sea earrings so I asked to see their Pearls.
THEY ONLY HAD ONE STRAND.
However…I gotta give them credit it was a flawless strand of 13-15mm WSS priced at $33k.
I did step across the street to Miki and spent a lovely 45 minutes with the wonderful salesperson as we got into the minutiae.
No pics there as it is a much more intimate setting.
But THOSE were Pearls!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9049.jpeg
    IMG_9049.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

SapphireBomb

Shiny_Rock
Trade
So beautiful!!!
They treated me very well and I know Tiffany has never understood Pearls and is not known for Pearls.
However, I happened to be wearing my South Sea earrings so I asked to see their Pearls.
However…I gotta give them credit it was a flawless strand of 13-15mm WSS priced at $33k.
I did step across the street to Miki and spent a lovely 45 minutes with the wonderful salesperson as we got into the minutiae.

IMG_9257.jpeg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it probably sounds a bit ridiculous ... but 33k is not a terrible price if they are round, flawless and high lustre.

Hehe I bought some giant freshwaters. Very lovely and worked out to be about $2000 aud. Anyways I was scrolling Facebook and saw an ad for SS, just as big at what I thought was $5200. Immediately I was a bit upset because I could have saved up for longer and got the SS.

Turns out I missed a zero. Was $52000 Aud.

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!!

Kind of like a pearl temple, huh?

Their prices are crazy high but they do pearls RIGHT!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe I bought some giant freshwaters. Very lovely and worked out to be about $2000 aud. Anyways I was scrolling Facebook and saw an ad for SS, just as big at what I thought was $5200. Immediately I was a bit upset because I could have saved up for longer and got the SS.

Turns out I missed a zero. Was $52000 Aud.

Don't miss decimals!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know it probably sounds a bit ridiculous ... but 33k is not a terrible price if they are round, flawless and high lustre.

I thought were awesome!!!!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Don't miss decimals!!!!!

LOL Don't miss decimals is right ! And always ask questions to clarify the price.

I was at the Hong Kong show and a big NYC Tahitian company was there with a sign saying 50% off on a group of big pearl strands in a case. So , very excited I immediately picked out 3 strands - I figured they are really really expensive but I mean...50% off wholesale. I was just about to haul out my credit card when someone walked up and asked after the 50% off price.... he was told they had already been marked down and the price showing was the 50% off price.... I couldn't run fast enough. ( one strand alone was 17.000)

And
33K not a terrible price? That is more than my husband paid for his 2016 Mazda6! :shock:

Seriously - that is just over wholesale for Paspaley round 13-16 AA-AAA and that's the cheapest strand...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results