shape
carat
color
clarity

Went into Tiffany''s today....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At a large Chicago area mall, very upscale. Asked to see the new BIZET line of rings I saw first on here. They looked at me like I was from another planet! They had to call corporate and they were told they were only available right now in NYC. No one at Tiff''s even knew they existed! BTW, they asked where I saw them...Pricescope of course! (Never heard of them)
19.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s what I got when I called their customer service inquiring about them. . . they knew nothing! The SA I spoke to said she expected the line in the store sometime in May. They do show that plain Bizet band on their website though. . . you''d think they would circulate something among their stores for new and upcoming jewelry though, huh?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
You''d think! Also, what''s up with releasing a single plain band and nothing else? Why not release the line at one time, with marketing to go along with it? I don''t understand it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's disappointing. You'd think the stores would be educating the staff on a new Tiffany line that will be coming to their stores soon, and getting the staff up to speed. Lame that they didn't know. I guess since it's not in their store, it's ok not to know
20.gif

I will have to try this at my Tiffany's although have to say, Mine is usually up to speed. But will call on Monday just to see what the response is.

Oh how I would love the job of educating sales staff on new product lines, and customer service. Being a secret shopper and writing reports... Oh that would be fun. Would love to track trends between stores too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/11/2009 9:37:43 PM
Author: Kaleigh
That''s disappointing. You''d think the stores would be educating the staff on a new Tiffany line that will be coming to their stores soon, and getting the staff up to speed. Lame that they didn''t know. I guess since it''s not in their store, it''s ok not to know
20.gif

I will have to try this at my Tiffany''s although have to say, Mine is usually up to speed. But will call on Monday just to see what the response is.

Oh how I would love the job of educating sales staff on new product lines, and customer service. Being a secret shopper and writing reports... Oh that would be fun. Would love to track trends between stores too.
That would be a good career for you! Am anxious to hear what your store says. . . it really doesn''t make much sense.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so bad -- you''d expect a major internal communications campaign when you roll out a new product line like that.

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
are you sure you dont mean the new BEZEL line?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
No, Bezet.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/CategoryBrowse.aspx?mcat=148204&cid=288152&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+288152-r+101323340-x+-n+12-ri+-ni+1-t+

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe they don''t know if it''s coming to the stores in May. Maybe they don''t want them to mention it to customers because they might hold off on their purchase
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results