shape
carat
color
clarity

Went dress shopping, can''t find favorite dress online. help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Hey all, so I went dress shopping with my future inlaws and had a blast. I''m so glad I did this! You guys were right, I really like the look of corset-back lace-up dresses on me. I also look really good in dresses with strong princess lines and just a little decoration.
There was this one dress that looked fantastic, but I haven''t got the time to order it. I was hoping to see if I could find it online somewhere, but I don''t even have the style number. *grumble*
The girl said it was a Venus, but I can''t find it on their site!

Could you help me find either this or something similar?
It had little white flowers with little beads in the center, a lace-up back, almost no train, two little idiotic spaghetti straps on each side (looks like just one in the pic), and a faux empire waist. (ignore the line of the undergarment thingy in the pic)
IMG_5345.jpg

I''m going dress shopping again later today!
5.gif
35.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m searching right now (it''s not on ebay), but did you ask about buying the sample?

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
darnit post got screwed
VT062_f.jpg

This one is VT062 from the VII collection of Venus. Slightly different but the closest I could find. :) It laces up in the back too. This one is a little more "boned" so i think it might be a good one :) Here's the link:

http://www.viicollection.com/styleDetail.aspx?code=VT062

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
p.s- glad you decided to go shopping. you look smashing ;-)

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 4:22:21 PM
Author: robbie3982
I''m searching right now (it''s not on ebay), but did you ask about buying the sample?

The sample wasn''t even vaguely my size, so it''s surprising it looked so good!

Cellosweet, I haven''t tried anything with that kind of waist yet. I''ll ask at the place we''re going to shortly. Thanks for the suggestion.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results