shape
carat
color
clarity

Well ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This weekend wasn''t THE weekend, however TJ did call my parents today!!!

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Bummer that it wasn''t this weekend, but you''re one step closer!
Maybe this upcoming holiday weekend? If your jeweler works fast?
31.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I so thought I was going to log on to PS and see that you were engaged, Hudson Hawk! At least there is some serious progress going on, though.

You know, I think there''s something fun (and yet, at the same time somewhat torturous) about this waiting period--the daydreaming about the big "E" is pretty fun, isn''t it? It kind of reminds me of when I was a little girl and we played make believe, except this time it''s actually going to happen!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, HH, I smell a proposal brewing! Hope the time goes by fast for ya, I''m sure your days as a single gal are numbered!
36.gif
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will definitely be soon if he''s spoken to your parents! That''s so exciting!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
That''s very exciting, it can''t be long now!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I keep checking to see if the "Big E" has happened yet! You are SO much further ahead in your planning than I am at all...I am so jealous! You go girl! I hope it happens for you this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results