shape
carat
color
clarity

Well I got them today..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I got the NEW pearls today. I''m pretty sure they just exchanged the last ones for new ones and didn''t bother to look at them... So, this necklace pretty much has the same problem as the last one. The jump rings are a little better, but are still D shaped and not O shaped. SO my question is....

If you have ordered from The Pearl Outlet, what do YOUR jump rings look like?

Am I being too picky? I do not have pictures as I''m waiting for some editing software for the new comps! Hope to get it this week though.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aww bummer that they didn't fix the problem. sorry about that, I've never purchased from them before, so I can't comment about their product but what will you do? keep or just return altogether or somehow get someone local to fix it for you?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Well that stinks! Did the manager see your photos of the first necklace? I''d be on the phone with him tomorrow and let him know that the same thing happened! So sorry they didn''t get it right - how frustrating!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 9:09:05 PM
Author: cellentani
Well that stinks! Did the manager see your photos of the first necklace? I''d be on the phone with him tomorrow and let him know that the same thing happened! So sorry they didn''t get it right - how frustrating!

I agree.... someone should have had some "quality control" over your situation. I hope it gets worked out to your satisfaction!

I appreciate you guys being so supportive!! It''s keeping me level headed about this
14.gif

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 5:08:33 PM
Author:swedish bean
I got the NEW pearls today. I''m pretty sure they just exchanged the last ones for new ones and didn''t bother to look at them... So, this necklace pretty much has the same problem as the last one. The jump rings are a little better, but are still D shaped and not O shaped. SO my question is....

If you have ordered from The Pearl Outlet, what do YOUR jump rings look like?

Am I being too picky? I do not have pictures as I''m waiting for some editing software for the new comps! Hope to get it this week though.
I''m so sorry to hear your problem wasn''t fixed. I feel your pain. I''m still a little miffed about the defective earrings they sent me - the pearls fell off the posts before I even got a chance to wear them.
39.gif

pearlie

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear the problem wasn''t resolved.

As far as you thinking you''re "too picky". That''s irrelevant. If you''re not happy, you''re not happy. And as a small business owner, I can tell you that it doesn''t matter what I think, it matters what my customer thinks. They''re the one''s trading their cash for my product.

In order to get the jump ring changed locally, the entire necklace would have to be re-strung. And depending on where you are, that could cost some bucks.

If you are not pleased, send them back. By the way, I''ve visited that web site, was it ever disclosed to you that those pearls are color enhanced? Black is not a natural color for freshies.

.julie.

Streeter1

Rough_Rock
That is strange that you sent them back to fix the defective jumprings and they sent them back to you with the same problem.

Pearlie,

Treatment is disclosed. The description says ''black color treated.''

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I am sorry to hear about the 2nd piece being the same. I''ve only bought a pair of pearl studs from them many years ago so am no help at all. You should return it if you are not happy with it.

pearlie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Streeter.

I''m a bit of a stickler for disclosure, appreciate it.

.julie.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Any update Swedish bean? I was hoping they''d completely re-string a necklace and Fed Ex it out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results