shape
carat
color
clarity

Well here it is set - the cushion stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

g-man

Rough_Rock
Well we got the diamond set that we purchased about a week and a half ago. The setting is Whitehouse Bros. out of Ohio. The stone is a 2.83 carat E/VS1 cushion that we bought at DCD. My wife is thrilled! Opinions? I''''ll post two more pics as well.
Thanks!
G

g-man

Rough_Rock
And another:

Pattic1963.JPG

g-man

Rough_Rock
And lastly:

Pattic11963.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!!!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I am nearly speechless. It is absolutely STUNNING! What a gorgeous, huge stone! And the setting is just gorgeous. Wow, please take some more pictures if you can!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful stone and setting. ANd are my eyes deceiving me but that actually looks like a coveted old mine in an E color? If so, that is truly a find!!!! If not, it's a true find anyway b/c it's beautiful! Congrats
36.gif
We've had so many new cushion purchases around here lately. I love it b/c they are my absolute fav shape!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
VERY Nice! Congratulations and enjoy! (You know you''ll have to look at it repeatedly in all different lights, and say ohhhhh, ahhhhh, and other such intellectual responses
11.gif
.)

g-man

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/14/2005 7:43:59 PM
Author: moremoremore
Wow! Beautiful stone and setting. ANd are my eyes deceiving me but that actually looks like a coveted old mine in an E color? If so, that is truly a find!!!! If not, it''s a true find anyway b/c it''s beautiful! Congrats
36.gif
We''ve had so many new cushion purchases around here lately. I love it b/c they are my absolute fav shape!
It''s a cushion brilliant but not necessarily the most modern of facet patterns. It does not have an open culet so it''s not really an old mine either. It is an E and as clear in color as can be - it is hard to capture this with the camera. Cushions really seem to be getting popular - as they say "history repeats itself." Thanks!!
G

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think that's a special stone...it looks like an antique but with more modern brilliance and a "colorless" color which would be hard to find in antique stone. I have an E too and I have to say, the whiteness and crispness is really somethin' else! Really nice find.
36.gif

g-man

Rough_Rock
Well, it is now posted twice on here - I had posted on both sites and RockyTalky moved it here. Sorry....

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Jaw Dropping
18.gif

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
B-e-a-u-t-i-ful!!! I can understand why your wife is thrilled! What are the measurements of the stone, and what size ring finger does your wife have? Congrats.
36.gif

g-man

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/14/2005 8:32:52 PM
Author: finerthings
B-e-a-u-t-i-ful!!! I can understand why your wife is thrilled! What are the measurements of the stone, and what size ring finger does your wife have? Congrats.
36.gif
THANKS! The stone is 8.72 x 8.25 x 5.22 Size is 5-1/4.
G

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I love cushion cuts, it''s beautiful!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
WOW!! That is absolutely stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results