shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, depression sucks and now I've really done it...

natavi

Rough_Rock
I've been having a sucky year....been to the hospital for heart issues not even being 30 years old.. *sigh*

Anywhoot, I've bought myself 3 rings in 5 days grand total ~$200. All moissanite and 2 of them are coming from AE. I'm hoping I don't have to explain myself to DH haha, although it's been over a year since I've spent more than $10 on jewelry.

I bought a 3ct solitaire, a 3 mm full eternity and a custom $85 floral type ring that it's diamond counterpart is over $400 on Etsy. Now the waiting game..‍

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
ive heard heart issues often are a contributing factor to depression :(2
i hope your ticker is doing better now

i keep saying this, but hopefully the rest of the year will be better

we will all be here waiting for your bling to arrive Disney-Pooh07-740x416.jpg

nahidseo10

Rough_Rock
Trade
Dealing with depression is no joke. It can grow into something more than heart problems, so solve it now!

I was there a few months ago. I decided to seek help through therapies after starting with psychological testing in NYC. It began with testing and went deep into understanding myself. Individual therapy sessions helped me a lot to overcome depression. I learned to manage my feelings better through exercises like journaling and mindfulness. So don't hesitate to seek professional help!

pinkiemountain

Rough_Rock
I think shopping is your coping mechanism
Sometimes, we all need something to lift our spirits, and those rings sound lovely! Treating yourself isn't bad, and I hope it brings you joy.

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
Definitely been there, I think a lot more people than we think have been. Very glad it's becoming more openly talked about.

I also self sooth with bling! It's fun, the rainbows cheer me up and being able to bring it with wherever I go is great. I also got into yum drinks that I can make in the morning, got a nice latte machine, something to look forward to waking up to helped me. What ended up helping the most was finding a hobby I really enjoyed. I never really had one, and it's a nice place for my brain to relax in just daydreaming about things I can make (my hobby is ceramics).

Also, can't wait to see the pics of the pretties!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Photos, please! I self-medicated this spring with a used diamond mall bracelet from ebay. As the seller told me, "The diamonds are quite included but they're so small you don't notice."
I love the bracelet, it saved my life. Take care of yourself!

pinkiemountain

Rough_Rock
I think shopping is your coping mechanism
Sometimes, we all need something to lift our spirits, and those rings sound lovely! Treating yourself isn't bad, and I hope it brings you joy.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through a tough year with health issues and everything.
I have to add that you always can contact the mental health hotline to talk about it. Take care and keep looking after yourself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results