shape
carat
color
clarity

Well cut round?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
I'm buying this for it's center stone which is suppose to be "ideally cut". I've never seen an appraisal like this, so I wanted to know if anyone else has, and if anyone has ever heard of the cutter that cut this stone. Thanks for any opinions!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=987098004#BID1

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
(Needed a bump, still looking for info. Thank you!)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
from ebay discription:
CARAT WEIGHT .74 PERFECTION GRADE- SI COLOR WHITE -DIMENSIONS DEPTH- 3.4MM GIRDLE- 5.9MM PORPORTIONS- A FOR ALL, EXCEPT CROWN HEIGHT GOT AN A- POLISH- A SYMMETRY- A. IT ALSO SAYS TINY INCLUSIONS IN PAVILION & FEATHER OFF. I BELIEVE THIS IS THE SMALL FLAW IT HAS UNDER ONE OF THE PRONGS AND IT CAN'T EVEN BE SEEN WITH A LOUPE, THEY TELL ME, BECAUSE OF THE PRONG IN THE WAY.
i-3_B_L.JPG

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for posting the appraisal & pic here! :wavey:
I'm still finding only very little info on "Reaver".

Is something wrong with the email notification? I use to get emails each time someone responded to a thread I posted on, but I'm not getting them anymore. ????

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Tarams, now you have to check "Subscribe Email: Sends copies of replies to this topic to your email account." before submitting the message.

[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results