shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome to the Whiteflash world of an Entrepreneur

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info Deb, great to hear the inspection period has been lengthened! As for the rest, I was never really worried, but I''m sure it puts others at ease.

Good luck with everything.
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the info Debi, Happy Holidays!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update-it answered my questions as well!

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Great info. Look forward to alot of future business!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phew, Debi. Happy holidays!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Debi,
Thanks for your response. You answered many of my questions. I wish you all the best in the new year.

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 2:28:14 PM
Author: debi wexler
We feel so confident about the Whiteflash ACA brand that effective December 23, we are expanding the inspection period for 30 days on our branded line of loose stones as well as on selected expert selection stones.
35.gif

That is a very nice thing - hopefully it will help some of my UK friends who err on such a large overseas purchase be convinved to take the plunge like i did. (not that any of them who have so far bought a stone from you have ever needed to take advantage of the existing returns policy)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks from me also Debi, that is excellent news concerning the extended return period.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 12:45:02 AM
Author: curiopotter
Here she is Arjunajane!
Thankyou Curio! What a sweety, hello Jamie !

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 1:12:59 PM
Author: Diamond Princess
WOOOHOOOO!! I''ve been tagged! :) Curio, I unfortunately didn''t get a chance to meet you but you''ve pinpointed me exactly-and in rare form I might add!
face13.gif

I have to be honest.... if I had known this picture was going to be used on the forums, I promise I wouldn''t have been cheesing so much that I resemble a raving lunatic...LOL Ohh well, I love it none the less! Look at all those gorgeous smiling faces!
face20.gif

Vera- I promise the next pic you''ll be next! You are AMAZING and a true gem to our Whiteflash team! Congratulations on your 5 years!
36.gif

35.gif
Hi 777_Lady! How''s your gorgeous eternity band?

Thank you all for your warm Holiday wishes. I wish everyone a very, very Merry Christmas!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com
You crack me up! I think you look great!!! Cheerful and friendly, just as you are!!!

1094232nk7m1yvh5r.gif

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
I am in total shock!

Lesley and Brian helped me pick out and design an exquisite diamond pendant in August of this year!

Does anyone know what happened?

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you Dani and 777_lady! I guess you always have to have one nut in the bunch, right? :) And lucky you guys, you got stuck with me. LOL

Howdy arjunajane!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2008 2:26:59 PM
Author: Diamond Princess
Thank you Dani and 777_lady! I guess you always have to have one nut in the bunch, right? :) And lucky you guys, you got stuck with me. LOL

Howdy arjunajane!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com
Hee hee - no one I''d rather be "stuck" with!

I''m usual the nutcase in my crowd... I find it refreshing.
41.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Debi:

THANKS for your detailed response. Looking forward to learning more about what WF has in store for the new year!

S.

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Hi Curiopotter- Happy Holidays!!!

Thanks for pointing out the Whiteflash Team
2.gif
You got me going here thinking that maybe some of you want to meet folks from behind the scenes.

Glad that Jamie chimed in! And of course Vera -- thank you too!

Here''s Leon - He''s almost a 5 ''er. Lucky us --- Softspoken and committed to lots of Pricescopers He makes putting all the parts of a diamond ring/pendant and earrings together look like a breeze, but we all know it''s not!! . Head of our Design Team/Production Team-- scheduling the work out to the jewelers to make sure we have on time delivery.You''ll rarely see him without a smile. Thumbs up Leon!
36.gif

Anybody want to see more?
17.gif

IMG_3077.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, Debi. I''d like to see you.
9.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Debi,

We will definitely miss Lesley...as I have talked with her extensively about my "projects."

Lesley..if you are reading this...thank you for your help with choosing my e-ring setting, stone, upgrade and other projects. You were a joy to work with every time and are a model for customer service! Thank you!!!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello all,

Debi Thanks for posting King Leon as I call him. I must admit he is my favorite, although ALL of our folks are close to my heart. Congrats Leon for the nearly 5 years!! You have been such a great trooper and made me laugh daily, even when I am pestering you.
You truly are My Bro!!!

Irishgrrrl- Thank you for your kind welcome. It is nice to meet you again. I hope that Sheerah and I can assist you again soon.

Jamie- Thank you for the hug yesterday, it made up for my envy.

Wishing you all the best of this joyful season!!!

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Hey Vera, you are such a sweetie yourself!

Debi - which one is Joe? He''s a genius with CAD designs.

SHN/Alisha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to see more pictures too
1.gif
I love pictures and these are great!!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2008 10:50:11 AM
Author: Skippy123
I would love to see more pictures too
1.gif
I love pictures and these are great!!!!

Me too! Let''s see more of the WF family!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m shocked! I haven''t been here in a few days so I guess I missed the announcement.

I''ve worked with Lesley before and she was fantastic!

I wish all the best to Lesley and Brian in their new adventures.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results