shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome to the Whiteflash world of an Entrepreneur

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
To our friends and customers on Pricescope,

As you already know, we regret to tell you that our team is losing Brian and Lesley
7.gif

I am upset that things didn't work out as planned, but this is the real world of being an entreprenuer and yet we are sorry to see them go. We wish Brian and Lesley all the best in their new endeavors.

On the other hand our core team is still with you, 33 people( and some of them you know very well, Bob, Traci, Chris, Katie, James, Jamie, Sheerah, Shandell Vera, Leon, our jewelers and you know all the others at Whiteflash working for you). So, you can be sure that we will keep our Whiteflash ACA and all other traditions and dedication to the quality of diamonds, jewelry, designs, custom work --- all programs you have told us you love
emsmile.gif

Thank you so much for what you have done to help make us who we are today and where we will work to be tomorrow!

Happy and Safe Holidays to all!
35.gif

WFcompanyDec08_2133.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Debi,
I am still stunned that Brian and Lesley are leaving.
I am glad to hear that you will be continuing the WF tradition and wish you the best of luck.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Debi, for answering some of the many questions we all had. It is good to hear, and also good to see all the friendly faces.

I wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.

ETA: Hi Jamie!
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its great to know that it will be business as usual.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 5:34:29 PM
Author: Maisie
Its great to know that it will be business as usual.
1.gif
Ditto!! Thanks Debi for the update. Wishing all of team WF a Happy Holiday.

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Thanks Storm, Kaleigh, 777LDY, and Maisie for popping in.

I will be back on Monday in case you need me for answers
2.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Glad it will be business as usual. Happy Holidays to the WF team!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishing everyone a Wonderful holiday and thanks for the update
35.gif
Nice picture!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the update, Debi. Can you tell us who will evaluate and choose the diamonds for the ACA line or is it too early in the process to say?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Debi.

I am so glad to hear ACA''s will still be available. I was just expressing to my husband I have to have another!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Debi! Happy Holidays! (love the picture).

It''s been such a pleasure working with the wonderful people at WF.
...in my experience, the customer service has always blown away my expectations and I look forward to my next WF project.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Wow, look at all of our happy people. We had such a nice time enjoying each others company. This picture just warms my heart. Missed you Allison!! I just love Leon''s dipples, Tim''s "Grinch" tie, and am envious that Shandel is hugging Jamie. I thought I was her favorite. :)

Wishing all of our family, friends, clients, evangelists, former employees, and departing employees ( Brian and Lesley
emsad.gif
) all the best for the holiday season.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or which ever greeting you prefer.
May this time be joyful for you all.

Thanks to the WF team for my beautiful pen to celebrate 5 years with the company. I will cherish it and you all always and can''t wait to see what adventures we experience in next 5 years.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2008 10:11:32 PM
Author: Vera W

Wow, look at all of our happy people. We had such a nice time enjoying each others company. This picture just warms my heart. Missed you Allison!! I just love Leon's dipples, Tim's 'Grinch' tie, and am envious that Shandel is hugging Jamie. I thought I was her favorite. :)

Wishing all of our family, friends, clients, evangelists, former employees, and departing employees ( Brian and Lesley
emsad.gif
) all the best for the holiday season.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or which ever greeting you prefer.
May this time be joyful for you all.

Thanks to the WF team for my beautiful pen to celebrate 5 years with the company. I will cherish it and you all always and can't wait to see what adventures we experience in next 5 years.
Hi, Vera! Welcome to PriceScope! LOL!
35.gif

I don't know if you'll remember me or not, but you and Sheerah helped me back in June with the princess-cut diamond studs my hubby got me for my birthday. Just wanted to say "hi" and thank you again for taking such good care of me! You guys are awesome!!!
36.gif

And congratulations on five years with WF! We'd love to see your pin if you wouldn't mind posting a pic!
9.gif

ETA: Seriously, you guys did an AMAZING job on my earrings! I can't even tell you how many compliments I've received . . . they are GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Debi,

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear Whiteflash will be continuing to provide the impeccable service it has always provided its consumers. Once again, it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to continue further business with you and your wonderful staff!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Debi for the update, and also the fantastic photo of the team.
Happy holidays to WF.

Can anyone tell me which person is Jamie ? I''d love to put a name to the face of my lovely rep, lol !

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is Arjunajane!

WFcompanyDec08_2133_1.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2008 12:11:56 AM
Author: arjunajane
Thanks Debi for the update, and also the fantastic photo of the team.
Happy holidays to WF.

Can anyone tell me which person is Jamie ? I''d love to put a name to the face of my lovely rep, lol !
Oh, and which one is Sheerah? Someone please hug that woman for me!!!
36.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
It''s such a tiny photo, but I''m pretty sure this is Sheerah!

WFcompanyDec08_2133_2.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting, Debi!

It was a pleasure to meet you finally, and I really loved meeting so many of the team when we were down there in November. I wish you and everyone the Happiest of Holidays and the best of luck in the 2009 to come!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could someone list who is who in the picture pretty please? It would be fun to put names with face; what a beautiful group
9.gif

Hi Vera, glad to see your pretty face; I have enjoyed talking to you!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2008 12:27:57 PM
Author: curiopotter
It''s such a tiny photo, but I''m pretty sure this is Sheerah!
Thanks, Curio! It''s good to finally put a face to the voice!
1.gif

Sheerah, thank you again for all your help! I will DEFINITELY be back!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy holidays Debi, Jamie, Katie, and everyone! We wish you a successful 2009!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
This is the best I could do Skippy! I had the opportunity to meet several more of the staff at Whiteflash but their names escape me!

WFcompanyDec08_2133_3.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 4:08:08 PM
Author: curiopotter

This is the best I could do Skippy! I had the opportunity to meet several more of the staff at Whiteflash but their names escape me!
Thank you Curio, super sweet of you to do that!!!
12.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU Debi for being so reassuring to me and no doubt MANY other PSers.
Things change and I understand that but change isn''t a bad thing and I understand that too.
While I will miss Brian and Lesley terribly I wish them the VERY BEST going forward.
I have had the privilege of speaking with you on more than one occasion and I hope I have made it clear to you how I feel about the company as a whole, you as part of the team that leads WF, and of course the staff...simply put A++++
Thank you so much for allaying any minor concerns I had.
It is so nice to know that WF will continue to exceed my expectation and no doubt the expectations of numerous customers both new and old.

I wish you and yours and of course every member of the WF team and their families a VERY HAPPY and PEACEFUL and SAFE Holiday Season!!!
All the very, very best to all of you wonderful folks in 2009!
I look forward to shaking your hand one day!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help with all the many projects I have come to you and the rest of the team with.
Thanks for always helping me and putting up with me with such kindness!

Cheers!!!
9.gif

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
WOOOHOOOO!! I''ve been tagged! :) Curio, I unfortunately didn''t get a chance to meet you but you''ve pinpointed me exactly-and in rare form I might add!
face13.gif

I have to be honest.... if I had known this picture was going to be used on the forums, I promise I wouldn''t have been cheesing so much that I resemble a raving lunatic...LOL Ohh well, I love it none the less! Look at all those gorgeous smiling faces!
face20.gif

Vera- I promise the next pic you''ll be next! You are AMAZING and a true gem to our Whiteflash team! Congratulations on your 5 years!
36.gif

35.gif
Hi 777_Lady! How''s your gorgeous eternity band?

Thank you all for your warm Holiday wishes. I wish everyone a very, very Merry Christmas!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 1:12:59 PM
Author: Diamond Princess
WOOOHOOOO!! I''ve been tagged! :) Curio, I unfortunately didn''t get a chance to meet you but you''ve pinpointed me exactly-and in rare form I might add!
face13.gif

I have to be honest.... if I had known this picture was going to be used on the forums, I promise I wouldn''t have been cheesing so much that I resemble a raving lunatic...LOL Ohh well, I love it none the less! Look at all those gorgeous smiling faces!
face20.gif

Vera- I promise the next pic you''ll be next! You are AMAZING and a true gem to our Whiteflash team! Congratulations on your 5 years!
36.gif

35.gif
Hi 777_Lady! How''s your gorgeous eternity band?

Thank you all for your warm Holiday wishes. I wish everyone a very, very Merry Christmas!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com
Cheesing suits you Jamie! LOL! Merry Christmas!!!

debi wexler

Rough_Rock
Pricescopers, you are truly an amazing bunch of people. It''s a great community of fun and very educated folks.

There''s been a bit of interest in changes at Whiteflash. I want to make sure that I answered some of the questions.

1. Who will evaluate and choose the diamonds for the Whiteflash ACA line now?

Since we specialize in a true H&A brand, we''ve always required staff in several supporting departments to regulary train with Brian so that they can learn and understand his selection process. We have also had folks work in our production center review the product before and after it goes to the labs to insure that it has met the standard of diamond you have expected and received.

Since Brian''s departure, we have several master cutters and gemologists interested in coming on board. This position should be filled imminentaly with someone of great qualifications to maintain the standards of our line.

The chef will be changing, but we have the recipe
2.gif

2. It is legitimate concern to ask about the integrity and maintenance of the Whiteflash ACA brand. I was talking to Brian, one day, and he referred to these diamonds as ''Brian''s babies."

Every baby has an extended family
emfemale.gif

3. Are the exact same cutters in Antwerp going to continue cutting stones to Brian''s specs?

Yes, we confirmed that there will be no change. The same cutters will continue to produce the diamonds based on standards you have seen, known, purchased and hope you continue to purchase or upgrade.

I am glad to answer your questions
1.gif
Whiteflash ACA is not one specific individual. It has been a joint effort over the years with a 33 man team and that team is intact happy to continue supporting Pricescopers. We feel so confident about the Whiteflash ACA brand that effective December 23, we are expanding the inspection period for 30 days on our branded line of loose stones as well as on selected expert selection stones.
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the detailed explanation, Debi. I know this answers my personal questions, and they are answers that should relieve to all of us who are fans of ACA diamonds!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Debi. You have answered my questions, as well
1.gif
I also llike the 30 day inspection period. This is a great customer service feature.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results