shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome to PS, Mark Morrell!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Long time members will remember Mark Morrell, one of the finest custom ringmakers we've had the pleasure of learning about on the forum! Many people here have had his beautiful settings. I saw him post on another thread and recognized the beautiful setting in his avatar picture! (I already told him about getting help to get the trade designation on his posts, so I am sure he'll get an admin to help him with that soon!)

I know vendors cannot promote their own products, but I am sure the PS community will give a warm welcome to an old friend and one of our fine quality vendors!:wavey::appl:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, liquid platinum! I don't have any of his beautiful pieces (YET!) but I have always admired and coveted them. They are streamlined and elegant, and manage to look both modern and soft at the same time. I love his aesthetic.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Despite the restrictions on Trade member posts,** it's a treat to have the benefit of their perspectives and insights. And @MWM has already been of more help to the PS community than he knows: I'm not the only one who's posted in the past the link to his web page on platinum alloys ;))
http://www.mwmjewelry.com/platinum_purity.htm

The photos of his rings seen here have been such delicious eye candy!

** For PSers who may not be aware of the PS policies pertaining to Trade members (e.g., don't expect them to give an opinion on the respective quality of different settings you're considering), scroll about 2/3 down this page:
https://www.pricescope.com/content/forum-policies

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Despite the restrictions on Trade member posts,** it's a treat to have the benefit of their perspectives and insights. And @MWM has already been of more help to the PS community than he knows: I'm not the only one who's posted in the past the link to his web page on platinum alloys ;))
http://www.mwmjewelry.com/platinum_purity.htm

The photos of his rings seen here have been such delicious eye candy!

** For PSers who may not be aware of the PS policies pertaining to Trade members (e.g., don't expect them to give an opinion on the respective quality of different settings you're considering), scroll about 2/3 down this page:
https://www.pricescope.com/content/forum-policies

Yep, I've used that link quite a few times to extoll the virtues of 900 Plat/Ir. Glad to see he's on the forums now!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful! Welcome, sir!! :clap:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@psadmin maybe you can assist Mr. Morrell with his question over obtaining a Trade Member Badge?

Reactions: AV_

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A warm welcome Mark Morrell! :wavey: So happy to have you join our community. I’m a huge admirer of your stunning settings and look forward to your contributions here!

Reactions: MWM

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome @MWM!! And thank you @diamondseeker2006 for starting this thread! :mrgreen2:

Mark, I appreciate your workmanship and I appreciate your honesty regarding what is and is not A Good Idea even more. I hope you stick around, PS needs master craftsmen like you and our other tradepeople!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MWM I can see the trade badge now! The other thing you can do is to have your name and company at the bottom of your posts. I guess you have to get into your account to figure that out, too! I used to have a quote at the bottom of my posts, but I haven't done it in awhile.

Reactions: MWM
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results