shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome Mr. Asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, Mike E. Asscher G.G. (6th generation of the Royal Asscher family) just posted.

What an honor.
Welcome to Pricescope Mr. Asscher.

I have so many questions for you I don't know where to start.
How about, so what brings you to Pricescope?

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Woo! Looking forward to lots of asscher eye candy
4.gif
!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kenny, thanks so much for posting a link to this in Coloured Stones.

Welcome to Pricescope, Mr. Asscher!

Mike Asscher

Rough_Rock
Dear Kenny,

Lets start with the fact that my life consists of the love for diamonds and jewelry.

what does diamonds do for people and what do people think of whenthey think of diaomnds? Can I, 6th generation of the Asscher family, be of an added value to all who have questions regarding diamond and jewelry and can I advise people in their purchases, decisions and question about all diamonds. Not oly white diamonds but also coloured and fancy shapes.

I have worked on pricescope a cuple opf years ago and missed this great forum a lot. We have a heritage of 1155 years in the diamond industry and that i something I believe should be shared wth all who are intertested in diamond and jewelry.

So if any one has question please feel free to ask them

I hope this is a small first step to perhaps a long lasting thread on the prcescope forum

Lets go.

Looking forward to hear from you.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think he joined long ago, only just posted.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its nice to have you on this board Mr. Asscher!!! its a great honor and Privilege to learn from you
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope!!!
36.gif
So glad you are here
1.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time someone bought or even posted a pic of a Royal Asscher my jaw just drops.
The RA is the ultimate!

Royal Asschers are hard to find.
Are there plans to make these exquisite cuts more widely available to the growing Internet customer base?

Imagine, your family has been in in the diamond industry for so many years, and now we can use the Internet to ask you about the future of your company.
This is such a unique meeting of yesterday and tomorrow.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 5:19:18 PM
Author: kenny
Every time someone bought or even posted a pic of a Royal Asscher my jaw just drops.

The RA is the ultimate!

Royal Asschers are hard to find.

Are there plans to make these exquisite cuts more widely available to the growing Internet customer base?

Imagine, your family has been in in the diamond industry for 1155 years, and now we can use the Internet to ask you about the future of your company.

This is such a unique meeting of yesterday and tomorrow.

I think that should be 155 years.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome, Mr. Asscher! I have a Royal Asscher, and it is the best stone in my collection.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, welcome back!

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, Mr. Asscher
I really do love the asscher cut =)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome welcome!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, welcome, welcome
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back to PS!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, I have to admit I really like Asschers
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hi there! Good to have you here!
35.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome aboard!

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back, I hope you will ply us with bunches of stunning asscher eyecandy!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

I hope that you can teach us all about asscher cuts and what makes an outstanding asscher cut.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!!!

Tell us what you are doing what you have been up to... It will be great having your input here. An honor for sure!!!
35.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I look forward to seeing you here!
35.gif

Lori

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back from me!!
35.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Mr Asscher hope you''ll post more often, the Royal Asscher is my favourite diamond shape.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back to PS Mr. Asscher! I''ve always greatly admired the Royal Asscher. I''m looking forward to reading your posts.

Rockit

Shiny_Rock
It is both a delight and honor to share the forum with such an industry icon, as well as ALL the talented and informed individuals here at PS. Very humbling.

Mike Asscher

Rough_Rock

Dear all,

First of all thank you very much for the warm welcome. As the 6th generation of the Royal Asscher family it is, as it really does fee like it, my duty to answer all your questions. what ever topic you would have questions about plase feel free to ask them to me.

Secondly I will post a new thread either today or tomorrow evening, Netherlands time, to tell you all about the Royal Asscher diamond company and the question what happened to our distribution and how come at present it is a little more difficult to get your hand on a Royal Asscher Cut. I will also write about the great difference between the original Asscher Cut of 1902, its successor of the 1920''s and the new(not so new any more, Roal Asscher Cut). Also I will touch the topic of the difference between an Asscher Cut and a square emrald cut.

For now I will again thank you very much for the warm welcome as I believe it does not happen that often that someone gets some much views on his thread. A special thank you to Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results