shape
carat
color
clarity

Welcome Back, Skippy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures, Skippy!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And of course you look gorgeous....
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
The end
1.gif
Thanks everyone for letting me share!!!!!
35.gif
Thank you Monnie and Marvel!!!!
12.gif

Date: 3/2/2008 5:49:05 AM
Author: monarch64
you better believe I will make myself available! Anything for my Skippy! ETA: I'm sure ALL the Chicago PSr's will be chomping at the bit to get a chance to meet you, girl!
36.gif
35.gif
Monnie, yay, can't wait to meet you and others in Chicago!!! You have me blushing; I am lucky to hopefully meet you and DeeJay soon. . . you wonderful PSer!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee hee..we just love what you post. That''s all. And we''ll happily find bling to discover when you come out here. Muah! Love you!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Skippy!!! What wonderful places you visited!!!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
you better believe I will make myself available! Anything for my Skippy! ETA: I'm sure ALL the Chicago PSr's will be chomping at the bit to get a chance to meet you, girl!
36.gif
35.gif
I get to meet her in St. Louis first though.
wobble2.gif
*singing Meet Me In St. Louis*

However, I will kindly decline being her tootsie wootsie.
9.gif

And I already welcomed her home once, but I'll say it again. We're glad you're back Skippers, we missed ya!!

Cool pics miss!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2008 8:34:25 AM
Author: Ellen

you better believe I will make myself available! Anything for my Skippy! ETA: I''m sure ALL the Chicago PSr''s will be chomping at the bit to get a chance to meet you, girl!
36.gif
35.gif
I get to meet her in St. Louis first though.
wobble2.gif
*singing Meet Me In St. Louis*

However, I will kindly decline being her tootsie wootsie.
9.gif

And I already welcomed her home once, but I''ll say it again. We''re glad you''re back Skippers, we missed ya!!

Cool pics miss!
lol, ellen...you know you''re in "lurve" with a PSr when we start grousing over who gets to spend time with her first!
9.gif
I GUESS you can have her first, hee hee.
36.gif
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 8:39:32 AM
lol, ellen...you know you''re in ''lurve'' with a PSr when we start grousing over who gets to spend time with her first!
9.gif
I GUESS you can have her first, hee hee.
36.gif
35.gif
lol.gif

And thanks.
25.gif
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.gif
No problem!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the pics skippy...what an amazing time you had...just gorgeous!! we''re glad you''re back though
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful pics--and welcome home!

cheers--Sharon

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Skippy!!!

Welcome home- so glad you had a FAB trip!! Your pics are awesome!! Paris is one of my favorite places in the world...And, I hope to make it to Barcelona one day!!! Lucky girl!!!!
2.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous pictures Skippy, you look lovely on the steps and I am glad you had a marvelous time.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Add me to the Chicago PSers who''d love to meet you!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Great pics, Skippy! Welcome back!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Skippy, those pictures are simply amazing. The building with all of the colors, can you tell me more about it?

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures Skippy! I would love to get to go there some day! It looks like you had a great time!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy your pictures are just gorgeous!!!! I LOVEEE Barcelona...last time I was there I saw Al Gore (right after he had lost the election, he wasn't looking so good!) atop the Gaudi apartment building...weird. I just am in love with all of Gaudi's work...

And count me in for a Chicago PS GTG when you are in town! I'm just a few hours away.
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Skippers! I am so glad you''re back! It''s just not the same without you here!

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos...they look professional and made me feel like I was right there, too!

Welcome back to your PS home!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 11:00:47 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Wow, Skippy, those pictures are simply amazing. The building with all of the colors, can you tell me more about it?
Kimi, I don't know a lot sorry, thanks for asking. I heard of him and seen pictures of Guadi's work but never read a lot; I am going to buy an book since his work is amazing! Here is a link to the Casa Batllo http://www.casabatllo.es/ Gaudi built things based nature and how trees and plants stand; he loved incorporating nature into his buildings. Also, while he was in school his architecture professor said he was amazed by him and said he was is either mad or a genius and he turned out to be the latter. Here is some more info maybe an architecture will chime in; I would love to know more too!!! Thank you, you are so sweet and thanks for the wonderful welcome!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jas and Neatfreak, I am there during the week so hopfully I can meet you two; I would love to meet you!!!! Thank you for your sweet words!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken pics!!!!
Thanks!!!
and..
storm does a happy dance cuz skip-skip-skipster is back!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 11:44:37 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 3/2/2008 11:00:47 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Kimi, I don''t know a lot sorry, thanks for asking. I heard of him and seen pictures of Guadi''s work but never read a lot; I am going to buy an book since his work is amazing! Here is a link to the Casa Batllo http://www.casabatllo.es/ Gaudi built things based nature and how trees and plants stand; he loved incorporating nature into his buildings. Also, while he was in school his architecture professor said he was amazed by him and said he was is either mad or a genius and he turned out to be the latter. Here is some more info maybe an architecture will chime in; I would love to know more too!!! Thank you, you are so sweet!
Or perhaps he was a mad genius? That is one of the most beautiful buildings I''ve ever seen. You''ve added another place to the list of places I want to go.

Thanks again for sharing. I missed you tons and tons.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to have you back here Skippy.Very happy for your European trip.Looks like you had lots of fun..Cheers

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kimi, thank you for this thread; you are so sweet and I missed you! How was New York?!?!?! Do you have any pics?

Monarch, Ellen, Marvel, Maisie, Mrs. Salvo, Miss Sharon, Dani, Marcy, Jas, IndyGrl, Kimi, Ang, Neatfreak, Harleigh, Storm and Scarleta, glad you enjoyed the pictures and thank you for your kind works!!!! I enjoyed sharing them, thanks again!!!
35.gif

Neatfreak, wow, how nutty to see him on the roof. Do you know what he was doing there? Whooo hoo another Gaudi lover; his buildings and furniture are so amazing.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Bonjour & Hola, Skippy

You were missed around here!

Glad to hear that your trip went well. Your pics are AWESOME! Barcelona just moved further up my travel wish list- I missed it during my trip to Spain a couple of years ago.

So, how sore were you after that climb up the Arc de Triomphe? It totally kicked my butt! But the views were awesome and made up for it.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 12:39:10 PM
Author: ChargerGrrl
Bonjour & Hola, Skippy

You were missed around here!

Glad to hear that your trip went well. Your pics are AWESOME! Barcelona just moved further up my travel wish list- I missed it during my trip to Spain a couple of years ago.

So, how sore were you after that climb up the Arc de Triomphe? It totally kicked my butt! But the views were awesome and made up for it.
Charger thank you for your sweet words and Hola and Bonjour too! I ate at La Creperie Des Canettes, YUMMMO! I had a savory crepe w/egg, ham and fromage and hubby and I shared a crepe w/nutella and banana's, yummy! I thought the little tables were funny how they pulled them out so you could sit.
37.gif
Well hubby and I hiked up all the stairs to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica and did lots of stairs before the having to hike the Arc de Triomphe, it was tough but we were a tiny bit conditioned before hand so that helped; I agree they are tough! hehee The views are amazing! Actually the views from there were my favorite and then second was from the steps of Sacre-Coeur. Yes, go to Barcelona, it is so different but quite beautiful!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 12:18:59 PM
Author: Skippy123
Kimi, thank you for this thread; you are so sweet and I missed you! How was New York?!?!?! Do you have any pics?
New York was amazing, as always. I didn''t take any pictures, I left my camera at home. I love pictures, but I sometimes get so caught up in taking them that I end up seeing a place through a lens rather than just soaking it in, so I often opt to leave my camera at home.

Thank you again for sharing yor pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results