shape
carat
color
clarity

Weirdest Thing You've Ever SEEN?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was in high school, riding with 2 guys to a party at night. We were in the country, all 3 in the front seat, me in middle. All of a sudden there was a softball size ball of light coming straight for the car. It passed through the windshield and "landed" in between my left shoulder and the drivers right. I felt it hit softly, with a slight thump. I was so freaked out I didn't say a word, until the driver asked if I had seen it. We then both explained what we saw (and felt) and it was the same. Have no idea to this day what it was.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1481411323|4106190 said:
part gypsy|1481409286|4106187 said:
I was walking to work and far off opposite me on the sidewalk, was picture postcard Jesus, carrying a big cross over his shoulder. The long brown hair, white frock, sandals. When I turned off to go to my place of work instead of going inside just watched him walk off. It wasn't near Easter, wasn't with a procession, didn't turn off to go into a Church. Just walking down the sidewalk. It was a bit surreal.

Did you see this 2000 years ago? :tongue:

I'm old but I'm not THAT old! No, it was sometime in the last year or so.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A guy who works in the company I deliver at rides a unicycle. Something like 6 foot high seat. Wish I had pictures! Sure is something to see!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always marvel at the amount of stuff people in Vietnam and Asian countries can move around on motorcycles, motor scooters and bicycles, I have bad fuzzy photos somewhere of a guy carrying 8 pigs and two crates of chickens all on one motorcycle, and I didn't get a photo but I saw a guy with what looked like the entire contents of an apartment on the back of a pushbike. It's not uncommon to see a whole family of 5 or 6 people all balanced on a motorcycle..... These photos were taken from the internet as examples of what you see many times a day there the stuff they carry and the amount is just crazy;

duck_man_.jpg

egg_man.jpg

fish_guy_at_markets.jpg

water_guy.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the whole family;

_38678.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results