shape
carat
color
clarity

weird celebrity crushes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/14/2007 1:21:22 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 5/27/2007 8:46:08 PM
Author: IndieJones

Another one for Jeff Goldblum and I also have a crush on Will Smith. Can I just say I adore the movie Independence Day??
31.gif
31.gif
And like apparently many women here I have a crush on Nick Cage too.

I''m so lucky, DH looks like a combination of Jeff G. and Nick.
18.gif

Mohinder (however you spell that), is pretty fine as well!
5.gif

DiamondFan sat by him in class!!! I sat by Freddie Prinze Jr. hehehe
Wha? What? Really? Ok, now that is a man I could have a serious crush on, and it''s not even weird. OMG I''m so jealous.
20.gif
9.gif
He''s TDF.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, Freddie is just plain cute, no two ways about it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2007 1:41:40 AM
Author: monarch64

Date: 6/14/2007 1:21:22 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 5/27/2007 8:46:08 PM
Author: IndieJones

Another one for Jeff Goldblum and I also have a crush on Will Smith. Can I just say I adore the movie Independence Day??
31.gif
31.gif
And like apparently many women here I have a crush on Nick Cage too.

I'm so lucky, DH looks like a combination of Jeff G. and Nick.
18.gif

Mohinder (however you spell that), is pretty fine as well!
5.gif

DiamondFan sat by him in class!!! I sat by Freddie Prinze Jr. hehehe
Wha? What? Really? Ok, now that is a man I could have a serious crush on, and it's not even weird. OMG I'm so jealous.
20.gif
9.gif
He's TDF.

I feel bad saying this but his personality did not make him as cute. He is a good looking guy.

DiamondFan do you think Nick Cage has hair plugs? I think he is good looking but his hairline is ALWAYS changing!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, it would not surprise me. I am not sure if he was one of those high school guys with the receding hairline, I knew a few. Male pattern baldness stinks, and I knew guys who were losing their hair in a way during high school that you knew they would look odd by the tenth reunion and they did. A lot of Hollywood guys had hair transplants I am sure, I just watched Ghostrider last night and hated his hair, it was cut so terribly with weird fringey bang things and hubby and I thought it looked awful. So you never know...

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is funny.
25.gif
Ok, I have a serious crush on Colin Firth
30.gif
. Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Vartan, Criss Angel, and Will Ferrell are also total hotties... (at least in my opinion
2.gif
) Used to have a thing for Ben Affleck and Hugh Grant, but I think I''m getting past that...hehe

What a bummer about cutie pants FP Jr. He looks like he would be a sweetheart.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results