shape
carat
color
clarity

weird celebrity crushes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I think I can outweird you all in the nerd department. When I was a kid (like, 11 or 12?) I had a mad crush on Sherlock Holmes. And yes, I understood that he was fictional. Which means, I had a mad crush on a fictional, middle aged, misogynistic drug addict.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Did you see The Notebook?
2.gif

Ryan Gosling

DKS

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE Ryan Gosling, but is that a weird one? He is pretty hot!!!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Hugh Laurie of House. I think he is scrumptious. I can''t decide what''s more intriguing--Hugh Laurie as House or Hugh Laurie with his normal British accent.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
British accents get me every time!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
IG, I think I can beat you. When I was a kid, I wanted to marry He-Man. My brother still won''t let me forget it.
1.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh if we are talking as a kid....it was the Pillsbury Dough Boy for me. Apparently I would come running when I heard the commerical and would blush...hug and kiss the tv and of course I would poke the screen.

Mom just sent me a little doll...you poke his tummy and he giggles. I told my husband he should be worried, as he was not my first love...

DKS

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 12:05:20 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Oh if we are talking as a kid....it was the Pillsbury Dough Boy for me. Apparently I would come running when I heard the commerical and would blush...hug and kiss the tv and of course I would poke the screen.

Mom just sent me a little doll...you poke his tummy and he giggles. I told my husband he should be worried, as he was not my first love...

DKS

Heeheee

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Funny! I wanted to eat the Pillsbury Doughboy! I actually still do.
18.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jon Bon Jovi - I will forever love that man!!

InlovewithJHK

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/7/2007 11:17:55 PM
Author: Fancy605
Hugh Laurie of House. I think he is scrumptious. I can''t decide what''s more intriguing--Hugh Laurie as House or Hugh Laurie with his normal British accent.

OH MY GOD- I adore HOUSE... but only with an american accent... weird

I also like Mohinder (can''t spell it) from Heros as well as Peter Petrelli (YUM- I loved him also on Gilmore girls!!!)
Henry from Ugly Betty is an outright hottie
Sayid from Lost (but only with his accent on the show- not real life one)

Can you tell I watch too much TV!?
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just thought on another one Criss Angel (illusionist)

What do you guys think? I hope I am not the only one who likes him.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 4:21:03 PM
Author: Skippy123

He was on Oprah yesterday - he is so sweet and nice! And very talented.
emthup.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 3:25:36 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Funny! I wanted to eat the Pillsbury Doughboy! I actually still do.
18.gif
Hey...Amber W...."PDB" HE IS MY MAN!!! You stay away from my man!!
emfist.gif
Actually...if you did eat him, you would probably look like the MichelinTireMan...Doughboy is all CARBS!!

Put me down for the American House too...Mr. DoorKnob reminds me of House. Well, it is something that House has or does...or well the attitude I suppose, (not the jerk part) anyway. My Man He Be Fine!! Dats Right!

DKS

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL, these made me laugh.

Mine''s not really a crush, but it''s British comedian Eddie Izzard. He is not good looking really...and to top it off, he''s a transvestite. But damn, he is just so clever to me...

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
TG, I agree. I saw his routine in Dressed to Kill, and died. He is hilarious. He''s a straight transvestite, though!
31.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 2:13:13 PM
Author: AmberWaves
TG, I agree. I saw his routine in Dressed to Kill, and died. He is hilarious. He''s a straight transvestite, though!
31.gif
Yes....a "male lesbian."
2.gif

I can recite almost every line of Dress to Kill. I also own Glorious (fantastic) and Circle (not as fantastic). His comedy is a bit highbrow...not everyone loves it. I think he''s brilliant.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Adrian Grenier (who plays Vincent Chase on Entourage) ...totally NOT my type because I normally like really tall, former athlete, buff, clean cut handsome men. (Like my DH!) anyhoo...maybe its cuz he's so different....but oh, he's yummy beyond yummy....
18.gif

And Sawyer & Sayid from Lost...(again with the scruffy long haired dudes--I don't get it, but oh well) .

oh my "weird" crush from 1991 and on was Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam. I still have a soft spot for him.

And even weirder...Bob Costas. My dh just shakes his head at that one--he says all girls think Bob is cute.
19.gif

Diver

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 2:10:38 PM
Author: TravelingGal
LOL, these made me laugh.

Mine''s not really a crush, but it''s British comedian Eddie Izzard. He is not good looking really...and to top it off, he''s a transvestite. But damn, he is just so clever to me...
Like Tim Curry in Rocky Horror Picture Show? He was a hot male lesbian.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG, can we share him?!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Justin Timberlake
Chris Maloney (?) the guy that plays Stabler in Law and Order SVU. It''s a little creepy because I''m only 22.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll play too...
1.gif

Tom Welling!! Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous! But weird because at 30 (and an 11 year age-gap), he''s young enough to be my nephew!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Jeremy Piven, Topher Grace, and Matthew McConaughey. I also love John Cusack too, but I''m not sure I actually have a crush on him. I just really like him.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 10:43:41 PM
Author: diamondfan
FG, can we share him?!
Possibly. If you let me play with some of your lovely jewelry.
31.gif

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/9/2007 2:49:53 PM
Author: divergrrl

And Sawyer & Sayid from Lost...(again with the scruffy long haired dudes--I don''t get it, but oh well) .

19.gif

Diver

Ohhh I dunno that there''s anythin wierd about Sawyer---YUM. And I like Sayid too! Sometimes my girlfriends and I debate who''s hotter-- Sawyer, Sayid, or Jack (but Sawyer always wins)

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Steve Martin, Richard Dreyfuss.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Anthony Hopkins!!
Ed Norton
...and .....Simon!

6.gif

ETA: Simon, from American Idol that is..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe, we might have to share John and Jeremy!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 5:57:22 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 5/8/2007 4:21:03 PM
Author: Skippy123

He was on Oprah yesterday - he is so sweet and nice! And very talented.
emthup.gif
Ok have to weigh in here. Yes he's super talented, cute and amazing. I took special note of him since my brother was the last record holder of getting out of a straight jacket. My brother broke Houdini's record in the late 70's and was in the Guiness Book Of world records. This guy did it in 2 minutes. I forget what my brother's record was, like 3 minutes?? He was suspended by a helicopter upside down. He passed away many years ago. I know he would be very impressed by Mr. Angel. I too had to strap on the straight jacket to let him practice.
5.gif
I never knew exactly what his goal was. He never told me at the time!! I was a lot younger than he was, he moved out of the house at 16 to NYC!!! I am so very proud he was able to do such a feat!!
12.gif
He also did it by dislocating his shoulders. Yikes!!! Fun thing was once he made the record he was show cased in Atlantic City and I got to meet many other record breakers. Just a fun filled tib bit for you guys!!!
2.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow Kaleigh, that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results