shape
carat
color
clarity

Weird but true facts about yourself

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are in the middle of a terrible drought in Sydney. There is no rain so even the tank water is empty.

I save all the bath water in the bathtub. If anyone does a number 1, they use a small bucket to scoop up the bath water and flush the toilet with that water instead of using the flusher. We do this until we run out of bath water and it saves on many flushes.

I haven't used a new plastic bag or plastic wrap in two years. If I must use plastic it will come from existing packaging like bread bags or dried noodle bags etc

I really dislike all pasta except pasta cabonara. It's so.....pasta-ish! My 7yo pasta lover son thinks I am a freak and is always trying to entice me to eat the the pasta dishes I make for him.

Him: Mummy open wide! Oh for crying out loud you made this, why won't you eat it?

Me: So bland

Him: You should eat it. It's loaded with veggies

Me: So bland

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot stand any clothing touching my throat. I hate turtle necks and T-shirts that have neck holes that are smallish. I cut all my T-shirts and sew them into V necks.

I also cannot stand a necklace or pearl strand that is shorter than 16". I can feel it, and it makes me crazy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results