shape
carat
color
clarity

Weight loss solved!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That it's everyone, no need to stress I have FIGURED THIS OUT!

For all the ladies out there dying to lose weight - this is a sure fire way.

Simply wear bright lipstick each day and you will spend the entire day wondering if it's migrated all over your face and teeth.... you will simply to too terrified to actually eat or drink anything for fear of smudging this lipstick which looked so good when you left this morning... and its even better if you realise you left the lipstick at home so you cannot do touch-ups! :lol:

...as I am now.... ;))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! I don't actually own any lipstick, but based on your post I may have to get some!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But what is a poor non-lipstick wearer to do? I hate to wear anything on my face. :lol:

sumitahuja

Rough_Rock
HotPozzum|1347328377|3265715 said:
That it's everyone, no need to stress I have FIGURED THIS OUT!

For all the ladies out there dying to lose weight - this is a sure fire way.

Simply wear bright lipstick each day and you will spend the entire day wondering if it's migrated all over your face and teeth.... you will simply to too terrified to actually eat or drink anything for fear of smudging this lipstick which looked so good when you left this morning... and its even better if you realise you left the lipstick at home so you cannot do touch-ups! :lol:

...as I am now.... ;))

Well this is unique weight loss idea which I ever heard. But One issue this Idea only for the ladies and those ladies which use lipstick. But anyways your idea was perfect....:)

Lisa777

Rough_Rock
LOL! Great advice! :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Once upon a time, a collegue had braces put on ...

&

Yes, this is exactly how I feel about lipstick !

rockeyyyadav

Rough_Rock
Trade
thanks for provide information

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im tempted to try it :lol-2:
i hate the feel of lipstick (or nail polish)
It feels heavy to me

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard to cure food cravings and snacking, brush your teeth Instead of eating. The clean minty mouth will curtail the urge to eat.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A friend of mine had an interesting strategy. She was retired so had time in her hands which wasn’t helping her stay away from the refrigerator!
She loved ice cream and chocolate.
Her rule was she had to walk to the shops and back to get a treat. Not the closest shop, one at least 3km away. So not only would spend an hour or so walking, she was helping her fitness. It worked.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results